Chapter 20

The scene before Hawks was....

Questionable..

Toga was running around Dabi and Tomura. Tomura getting annoyed while Kurogiri tried to calm him down. While Dabi goes and throws fire her way. Only to end up hitting Twice. In which Twice ran around the room screaming.

"I'm on fire someone help!! Let me die!!" He screams. As two people walked into the room. The girl having a fire extinguisher and putting the flames out. The man behind her pats her head. Before they both sat down.

Shinsou notices Hawks. Signalling for him to sit down. In which Hawks immediately rushed to do. While Toga ran over to them. Only for Shinsou to pull out a... (Wait what!?)

"*pulls out sprays bottle and sprays her* go away." Shinsou says as she pouted and walked away. Screaming about him being mean. Only for everyone to ignore her. While Hawks still stared in confusion. Confused as to what is going on.

'Are they seriously villains? They really don't act like it. In fact they have been acting more like family and kids. They even help people. So Why?'

"Hey Hawks? Are you gonna start eating? You've been staring at the wall for twenty minutes now. Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Momo asks him as Izuku looked at him too. Well make that everyone. They all stopped eating and looked at him.

"Uh yea. I was just thinking about something." Hawks says. Momo tilts her head in confusion. As Izuku finally speaks up.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks him.

"Oh it nothing. I was thinking about why everyone thinks you guys are villains. You act more like family and you help people. I don't consider that a villain. I consider it being a hero. So it just make me wonder?" Hawks says making everyone think and nod their heads. Izuku looks at Hawks and starts laughing.
Making Hawks look at him in surprise.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Its just that's a first. Anyways. Like I told you before. Heroes don't like us. Simple because they know that we speak the truth. We are also a lot stronger then them. We are smarter. So they know that we can destroy this false truth they put out. They aren't heroes. The people now are staring to realise this. So the heroes told them we are villains. Simple." Izuku tells Hawks and shrugs his shoulders. Before they all went back to eating their food.

Before he knew it they were all done. Then he was heading back to his room. In which he started reading a book. Not to long later he was asleep. When someone walked into his room. Looking at him before there was a poke in skin. Blood coming out into a vile. Making the person giggle before they ran off. Leaving Hawks to continue sleeping for the rest of the night.

-Skips and Pov change-

I woke up and decided to take a walk. Its been a couple months since Hawks joined. He fit into the group perfectly. Although we had to scold Toga when he came. She just had to steal his blood while he was sleeping.. Annoying.

"Izuku?" Someone asks him as he walked. Turing around he saw someone he wish he never saw.

"Ah Bakugou." Izuku says as he gritted his teeth. A obvious frown was on his face. While Bakugou looked ready to cry. As he held back tears.

"I missed you. I am so sorry for what I did to you. That really wasn't heroic and I know that I have done so much. That I shouldn't be forgiven and I won't blame you if you don't. I really deserve it. Just please give me another chance. I will make it up to you! I promise!" Bakugou yells as he got down to his knees. Tears now streaming down his face as he cried.

"Get the fuck up. You look pathetic and like shit. Its disgusting. I will give you another shot just stop. This really isn't like you. Its creeping me out." Izuku says and Bakugou looks up and laughs a bit. Before he got off the ground.

The two of them go to a coffee shop to talk. Izuku got something sweet. While Bakugou got something spice to eat. The two of them getting some coffee. Bakugou starts telling him about what happened in U.A.

"They threw me out of the school. Telling me I was a villain. That I could never become a hero because of my language and anger. I have since changed yet still. They don't want me. They said my quirk is villainous. That all I could ever be is a villain. My parents threw me out of the house. They are disappointed in me. They don't want a villainous son. Yet I am not a villain I'm a hero!" Katsuki yells and starts tearing up.

"Yea I know how you feel. My parents they abused me all my life. Cause a doctor told them I didn't have a quirk. He lied I had four. Them all being extremely powerful. That day I was beaten so bad I almost died. I called the doctor and he took me to some place. They experimented and tortured me. Later on the heroes found me. They promised to protect me from them and my parents. Giving me a phone to contact them. I called and called many times. They never came to help me. Then they tell me I am evil. That I'm a villain. I will never become a hero or become anything. They aren't heroes. They are villains." Izuku says clearly upset. Katsuki looks at him shocked. As he never heard about any of this before.

While Izuku just ate his food. Drinking his coffee when something surprising happened. Which shocked and confused him.

"Can I join you!?" Katsuki yells in desperation. Making Izuku spit out his coffee as he coughed.

"Are you serious right now Katsuki? You really want to join?" Izuku asks him in uncertainty. Not knowing what to do yet.

"Yes I am 100% positive that I want to join. I want to be friends again. I want to make up for what I did to you. I also want to get revenge on those so called heroes. Let me join you. Please." Katsuki asks once more. Before Izuku finally made his decision.

"Okay then. Welcome to the league Katsuki." Izuku says making Katsuki happy.

The two of them shake hands.