Chapter 21

Izuku took Katsuki to the hideout. Showing him around the place and to the unused room in the hideout. Making it Katsuki's. He also introduced the league to him. Katsuki followed Izuku like a lost puppy, not knowing what to do. This place was unknown to him. So he didn't fully know where to go. The place looked and felt like a maze. It messed with your mind. Once you think you got a hang of things, it changed upon you.

So Katsuki stayed by his side. He wouldn't want to get lost. Who knows what would happen if he did. He might end up in some nightmare. Maybe there would be a few broken walls in the future?

Izuku leads Katsuki down the endless hallways. The two finally reaching a sizeable room with double doors. Making Katsuki confused yet in awe. As he stared at the two doors. He noticed they both were different. One was black and the other being white. The black one had angel wings while the other had devil wings. Curiosity coursed through his veins at that moment. Wondering what was beyond those double doors.

"Don't go in this room. Your curiosity might get you killed." Izuku says to Katsuki before walking away. Izuku then turns around to wait for Katsuki. Making Katsuki scurry towards him. Before the two then continue the tour of the place.

"Why aren't we allowed in that room? What's in it?" Katsuki mutters under his breath. Izuku catching it. Yet remains silent as he pretended not to have heard. Noticing Katsuki sigh in relief. Katsuki not even realizing his mistake. Making Izuku chuckled under his breath. Katsuki not noticing.

That was when the tour ended. Izuku leads him back to his room. Handing him a piece of paper. Making Katsuki look at Izuku confused. Izuku just sighs and walks away from him. Not giving him an answer. Making Katsuki look down at the paper. Noticing that the paper was a map of the place. Katsuki smiles in content.

'So he gave me a map. He must be worried about me. That stupid kind bastard. Always helping others instead of helping himself. It could be the end of him one day. He should be careful. He has lots of enemies. Lots of people want him dead. Yet here he is. Trusting his old bully. He does it like it was nothing. Like I did nothing to him in the past. That bastard! You stupid bastard! Why!?'

"Why do you have to be so kind?" Katsuki sobs as tears streamed down his cheeks and on the floor. Before he fell to his knees in tears. He quietly sobs as he held the map close to his chest.

His heart ached from the pain he felt. The memories of his hurting the poor boy flooded into his brain. Making the pain worse fro him. As he felt dread and sadness in his heart. Not realizing that there was someone standing outside his door. Their hand raised up before they walked away. A small smile on top of their face. As they skipped in slight joy.

Katsuki stayed on the ground crying for another hour. Before he finally gets off the ground. Walking over to his bathroom to look into the mirror. His reflection looking back at him. Staring at his bloodshot eyes and red face. Once and a while, a stray tear running down his face. Only for him to quickly wipe it away ion anger. Frustrated as to why he would do such a thing.

"I don't deserve to cry like this. I fucked up. I fucked up really bad. I deserve to feel this pain. Cause I did a whole lot worse to him. I deserve all that I get thrown back at me. I deserve it." Katsuki says before doing his nightly routine.

He then goes back into his room to change clothes. That's when he heard a knock at his bedroom door. Walking up to it he slowly opens the door. Peering his head out to see a ghostly man figure. The man wore a black suit and tie. Making Katsuki look at him confused. Before he remembers who this guy was.

"Kurogiri was it? Is there something you need?" Katsuki questions with a quirked eyebrow and a frown on his face. All Kurogiri does his look at him.

"Indeed yes there was. Dinner is ready. Izuku told me to come and get you." Kurogiri says and gestures Katsuki to follow him. Before he walked away from the room. Katsuki quickly follows after. Not before closing and locking his bedroom door though.

"How are you liking it here so far?" Kurogiri suddenly askes him. Surprising to him a bit.

"It's quite nice actually. My room reminds me of my old room. Yet it is much bigger and more comfortable. The people here don't judge others as I can tell. It makes me feel like I am part of the family you guys created. It's nice, warm, and it's safe. As I can tell. You guys are forgiving which is..." Katsuki pauses making Kurogiri look at him.

" Which is what?" Kurogiri asks as he stopped walking to look at him. Katsuki looks up at him and gives him a rare smile.

"It's new. Not many people are like that. Especially with what others have done. Yet you guys are forgiving and are kind. I feel like I can be my self. Not having anyone cram there beliefs and what they want me to be down my throat. Which is a breath of fresh air? It's new." Katsuki says before he looked towards the ground. Kurogiri looked at him before they started walking again.

Heading to the dining room. Where everyone was getting ready for food. As they opened the doors. Everyone looks over before they heard.

*gasp*

"I am so so sorry!!" Someone yells across the room. Before they ran across the room to them. As Kurogiri and Katsuki stood there clearly upset.

Pies falling to the floor. As they were both covered in them. That was when everyone fell to the floor in laughter. Making Katsuki run after the person who threw it. Which was...

"Izuku!!" Katsuki yells in rage. As he ran after the laughing boy. Who booked it to the left side of the table.

Katsuki running after him. This made Izuku laugh harder.

A/N. Hello everyone! I just finished this new chapter. The 20th is almost here! I can't wait for it. Then I will get to write more for you guys. Even though my tablet broke. I will figure it out. I will use my phone. It will just take longer...

Anyways I am excited to get back to writing. It's my favorite thing to do. So just you guys wait.

I am coming back to Wattpad!