Chapter 24

Hawks sits down in his room. Writing in a small book he usually kept hidden. Writing down everything he has saw Bakugou doing. From leaving late at night to early in the morning. To the places he has gone. Each thing he has saw got more and more suspicious.

This worried Hawks as he continues to research and observe. Day by day that's how he took it. Watching Bakugou like a Hawk. Writing down everything he has saw him doing. Mostly the wrong and suspicious behaviors he's been doing.

*knock knock*

Hawks turns and puts his book away. Looking to the door he sighs. Before getting up to get it. Opening up he looks at the person in front of him.

"So you've been spying on Bakugou haven't you Hawks?" Someone says to him as he looks in fake confusion.

"Now why would you think that Toga?" Hawks asks her with a quirk in his eyebrow and his usually bored look. Covering up the true facts easily.

"Hmm... I don't know. I thought about the way you looked at him all the time. It's either your spying on him. Or you like him and take any chance to look at him. Guess it's just the latter. Oh well! Bye bye Hawksie!" Toga giggles before she slipped away from him. Leaving Hawks standing there confused.

"I don't fucking like him!!" He yells after her before slamming his door shut.

*Sigh*

"That woman. She gets on my nerves. What is her deal anyways. It's like she likes barging into people's business just to get yelled at. Its like she's a masochistic person as well as a sadistic person. I wouldn't put it passed her to be honest with myself." Hawks mutter as he slid down to his floor.

'Yet she knew. How? Has she been spying on me too? Does she know about Bakugou then? If she does why hasn't she told anyone? Maybe I'm just overthinking this. Ya that's gotta be it. Yet again this Toga. She stalks her victims for years if she has too. Then she strikes. That's just who she is after all. I should speak to her.'

I get off my floor and open my door. About to walk out of the room. I stopped and paused. My mouth dropped as I looked at what was in front of me.

"Toga?" Hawks asks as he looked at her.

"Yes Hawksie?" She giggle a bit before she looks up at him.

"Whose that you have?" Hawks says cautiously while he backed up a bit. She grinned wildly towards him.

"Its Mr.Bakugou! I thought since you liked him so much. That I would just bring him to you. Was I wrong? Oh dear look at the time. He's gonna be so mad again. Yay! Here you go!" She yells before throwing the boy at him. Before she ran off once more.

*Sigh*

"You gotta be fucking kidding!" Hawks yells before putting Bakugou on his bed. Since the boy was passed out at the moment.

"I should have known! This fucking Toga we are talking about! Damn her always cause so much commotion. Now what am I gonna do!?" Hawks yells as he paced around the room. Before he paused and looked at the boy on his bed.

*groan*

Hawks stiffens in fear. Watching as Katsuki scrunched his face up in discomfort. Slowly opening an eye he sits up on his elbows. Before he looked at the tense Hawks.

"Where the fuck is that bitch!?" Katsuki yells at him anger. He clenched the sheets underneath him in his fist. As he growled.

"I don't any idea where she went. She said here you go. Threw you towards me the ran off. She did scream about him being mad at her. Although I don't know who she was talking about. Never got ask because she left afterwards. How are you doing by the way. What did she even do to you?" Hawks ask him. Bakugou frowns deeply towards him as he glared.

"Why the fuck do you care? Nevermore how do I know you weren't in on this?" Katsuki says before he looked around the room with his red eyes.

"She got the wrong idea. I haven't been able to speak with you. I mean we never spoken at all since you got here. So I always looked at you in curiosity. Cause everyone seems to really like you. Yet Toga thought I liked as in I wanted to date you. So she giggled and ran off earlier today. I never knew what she was doing. Until she came back and threw your unconscious body at me and left. I apologize I never knew she would do that. I hope you can forgive me." Hawks says before bowing his head.

"Did you at least try to tell her that?" Katsuki asks while looking at him. Katsuki had calmed down once he heard what happened. Hawks nodded his head.

"I tried telling her I didn't like you like that. Yet she ran off before she could hear my explanation. She's always been like that though." Hawks says to him.

"How do you know?" Katsuki asks him.

"What do you mean?" Hawks asks him in confusion.

"How do you know that you don't like me like that?" Katsuki asks before slamming Hawks into the wall.

Hawks stared at him in shock. As his movements were being held back. Katsuki being on top of the poor man. That's when Katsuki got in really close. The two almost kissing as Katsuki looked into his eyes.

"You can't decide whether you like me or not Hawks. After all you just said. We don't know each other yet." Katsuki whispers before walking back.

"Maybe next time what do you say Hawks?" Katsuki says walking out of the room. Leaving hawks standing there in shock.

Still looking at the door the boy just left through. That's when Toga popped up with a grin on her face.

"Guess there's a new couple in the house! I gotta go tell everyone!!" Toga yells before running off. Hawks shakes he head before running after her.

"TOGA!!!"