Chapter 19

Izuku sat behind Hawks laughing silently. As Hawks just stared ahead if him highly confused as to what happened. Mr. Compress and Twice running away. Trying to catch up to their group. Not caring about what was happening behind them. As Hawks waited for who ever was next.

When the next person who walked up. It was someone who he already recognized. Everyone knew who this guy was. He was infamous after all.

"The name is Stain. Yet you already knew that didn't you. My quirk. After drink someones blood I can paralyze them. " He says before walking away. Not caring about fully explaining everything or not. Or even if it made sense to Hawks. He just left him standing there in confusion.

"My name is Shinsou. My quirk well how about I show you. How do you like it here so far Hawks? Its quite interesting here isn't it?" Shinsou asks him.

"Ye-" Hawks freezes. Only for Shinsou to give him a slight smile. Before letting him free again. Making Hawks look at him in shock.

"What was that!?" Hawks yelled in surprise. Shinsou just gave him another slight smile. In which Hawks looked even more confused.

"By asking a question. If the person replies I can control them. Although I have been training and getting more powerful with it. So I can do a lot more now. I can also do it against the stronger minded. In which you were. Quite impressive Hawks. Almost couldn't get passed you. Yet all that torturing left you a little what's the word? Weak and helpless? Ah. Vulnerable." Shinsou tells him before he left Hawks standing. Like everyone else did.

A minute Later Izuku's favorite person walks up. His lovely girlfriend and soon to be wife. She was wearing a black dress with her hair in a side braid. Hawks watching from the side lines. As she walked over and kissed Izuku. Before ahe sat on his lap. The both of them looking at Hawks.

"I guess its our turn to introduce ourselves huh?" Izuku says as he looked at Hawks. Making the man shudder as a unnerving feeling ran down his spine.

"You already know my name. Yet I guess I should tell you my quirks. I won't be explaining them for you. Since they are self explanatory. They are also written down in the books in the library. As well as many other quirks. Along with the quirks of the people here. Yet those are locked. You would have to get one us to go with you to read any of those. Or you could get us to explain them to you." Izuku says to him before he continued.

"I don't want any traitors in league. So watch out. One wrong move and your dead. So good luck! Anyways my quirks. They are cheshire, summoning, punishment and emotions. You can take a guess what they do." Izuku says before Momo starts her introduction.

"Hello my name is Momo. You don't need to know my last name. I have been disowned by them. Yet you should know that I am soon to be Izuku's wife. My quirk is creation. I can create anything I want or need. Yet I need to know a lot of stuff before I could do that." Momo says.

Hawks nods his head. While he looked at the happy couple. Momo finally get up as Izuku followed. They both signalled for him to follow. Hawks slightly nodding before he followed after them quickly catching up.

"We should show you to your new room. Since you will be staying with us from now on. We had Toga go with Dabi to go get you stuff from your apartment. They said they had a huge blast. Well at least Toga said she did. While Dabi said he wished he stayed home. Meaning Toga caused trouble again. Yet we will just ignore that information okay? Okay. Oh look it here. This is your room. Welcome to your new home Hawks. We have someone come by to show you around." Izuku says while Momo continued for him.

"Breakfast is around 8:00 in the morning. We have tea time at 11:00 and 6:00 per request by some people. Which you haven't met yet. They are busy on a mission for us. Oh yeah. Lunch is at 12:00 in the afternoon. While we all have dinner at 8:00 at night. Lets not forget about fun nights. Saturday's are for movie nights. While Friday's are for game nights as well as Monday's. I can't tell you the exact time though. Since it always changes with everyone's schedules. I hope you like it here Hawks. We'll See you later today." Momo says as she walked away with Izuku. The two of them holding each others hands. Before they turned around. Momo gasping in shock.

"I almost forgot! We have a trip coming up soon. We are flying somewhere. I will give you the details later. Just pack for summer okay!?" Momo yells excitedly as she skipped off. With Izuku trailing off behind her. Him looking at her with a smile.

Hawks smiles before he walked into his room. Looking around he smiles.

'It looks the same as my apartment did. They must have wanted me to be comfortable. *sigh* These people. They act just like a family would. They even have game nights and movie nights. Schedule tea times and family meals. Not to mention they are going on a family trip. They don't even act like villains either. They act like regular people for the most part. They are kind of awkward and weird. Yet they can be villainous sometimes. They are... Interesting'

Hawks sighs before he laid down on his bed. Closing his eyes for a while. Waiting until finally there was a knock at his door. Getting up he opens it to reveal Shinsou.

Next thing he knew. His tour of the place started. Then it ended. Making Hawks sigh in relief. As the place he was in. It was a lot bigger than he thought it was. Making him slightly nervous for trying to walk around on his own. Not knowing if he would get lost or not. Yet dinner time came around.

Now it was his turn to get him there. Without getting lost. In which he did. Yet the scene he walked in on was.

Questionable.