Chapter 16

The day went on. As well as the challenges they were supposed to compete in.
Izuku had passed everyone of the tests with flying colors. Which surprised all the other students. It was quite terrifying what the boy could do. Making Aizawa happy that he choose to be a hero. Yet did Izuku really?

The day ending with Izuku coming first. While Momo was in second place. This purple haired kid in last. Which Aizawa said what he said was a lie. Which all the kids threw a fit about. Yet none this was cared for by Izuku. Him ignoring everything. Simply because he wanted to go home. His bed seeming more interesting then anything anyone said. Unknowingly though some kids stared at him. Questioning why he was there in the first place.

"If you aren't going to take heroing seriously Midoriya. I might as well just expell you know. Do you understand me?" Aizawa tells him with a glare. Izuku looks at him boredly. As Aizawa just kept glaring.

"So me doing everything I was told. Is me not wanting to be a hero? That's just bullshit Aizawa sensei." Izuku says with frown on his face. The stinging in his heart not stopping. As Momo looked shocked as he grabbed Izuku's hand.

"No. I don't think you have what it takes to become one. After all you look bored and you never show any emotions. Taking every task like it was chore. Not like you want to do it. You do it as though you are forced. You shouldn't be a hero. That's exactly why I am expelling you. Midoriya leave the school and don't come back." Aizawa says befor walking away from him. The others students staring in shock as they looked at the two.

"Then you are losing me as well! I am not being a hero without him!" Momo says before she leaves to get their bags. Izuku looking at the ground. His heart had started to fall apart.

'First they left me to suffer. Then they do this to me. They aren't fucking hero's. They are villains no! They are monsters! Tearing people apart without mercy!'

"Hahahah stupid deku!! I told you! You could never become a hero! You are weak and useless! Why would you even try? It was pointless!" Bakugou yells as he laughed at him. Unknowingly though Izuku's heart had shattered. The pain becoming unbearable.

'Awe Izuku. I already told you. You aren't a hero. Why become one. After All they aren't really heroes. They just claim to be ones.

Yea you're right. I'm not a hero. I never will be one.

After all Izuku

We are the villian.'

"Yea your right Bakugou. I'm not a hero. I never will be. I'm something so much better. Something that is so much more fun. I am something much greater." Izuku says before his bursted into laughter. Making everyone stare at him confused and worried. As Izuku walked away from them.

"I'm the villain." Izuku whispers as none of them catchs what he said. Making him smirk in mischief.

Oh how badly Aizawa fucked up. Them wanting him to be on their side. Yet they wanted him to be something more. Something better. Everyone wanting the boy to change. Yet he wanted nothing but to be himself. Being in between and endless battle. Before finally.

It stopped.

Izuku walks back to the classroom. Seeing Momo in there. Tears streaming down her face as she packed their stuff. Izuku walking inside as he shuts the door. Aizawa opening the door afterwards. Only to see Izuku kiss the girl and grab his stuff. Making eye contact with the man. Only to brush past him as he left with his girlfriend. Walking down the hallways and out the school.

Not realising what event that was about to happen in the school. The principle and staff not being happy with Aizawa's decision. Yet all was too late. The boy had already changed. He finally snapped and broke into two. No one can change what was about to happen.

-After school in the school-

"What the fuck do you mean you expelled him!!?" Everyone yelled at Aizawa.

"I mean that he didn't have the motivation and will. Also it wasn't only him. His girlfriend Momo yaoyrozu she left. She refused to stay in the school without him. To bad too she had potential." Aizawa says before yawning. The other teachers glaring his way.

"Yea what happens when he becomes the enemy? Did you ever think of that!?" All might yells at the man. Everyone else nodding in agreement.

"That's all your thinking about? The boy is strong I give him that. Yet he doesn't have everything you know. Besides we shouldn't just keep a kid in when they don't have the desire to be a hero. He would have left eventually anyways. I already saw it in his eyes. If all we know he could have been a spy." Aizawa says before putting his head on the table.

"Your wrong." Nezu says. Making everyone look his way. Aizawa looking at him in shock. Realising he fucked up. As Nezu continued.

"The kid was strong yes. He was also extremely smart. Gathering information like a sponge. Actually I gotta say he could rival my brain. I have many of his passed teachers telling me that he has photographic memory. I also gave him a harder test then everyone else's. It being a test I knew only I could pass. He passed it with flying colors. Getting all the questions correct. Not only that. He didn't even hesitate to answer the question. He finished the test in ten minutes." Nezu tells them. Making the tense up in fear.

"Also the kid. He is very observant. Every second in his battles it seems like he got stronger. He was very powerful he was. He would be a very powerful and dangerous enemy. Had great potential in being a hero. The look in his eyes. It looked like it was fighting against himself. Maybe that was what you mistook. He looked like he really wanted to be a hero. Yet maybe others told him he couldn't. So he fought against himself. Maybe put himself down. Yet you threw him away. You probably broke him completely. I don't know if he will ever come back here. Or what he will do in the future. All we could hope for is the best." Nezu finishes. As everyone looked down. All of them disappointed in themselves.

They could have saved him. Yet they never did. Not in the past and not even now. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

A/n. Finished a chapter for all of you. I am trying to get back to you guys as soon as possible. So hopefully that happens soon. See you guys in a different chapter. Hopefully that one telling you I'm coming my back. Cross your fingers everyone. It might just happen...