Chapter 23

Months have gone by since that day. Momo and Izuku's relationship growing each day. Although Katsuki did hang around Izuku a lot. Momo knew Izuku wouldn't leave her for him. As Izuku told her this every day. The worry leaving and giving a sense of relief each time.

Izuku and Katsuki have been getting closer to each other. Finally becoming friends like they were when they were younger. Doing the things they used to do in the past. Yet recently something started feeling off.

-Somewhere Else-

Katsuki starts heading towards a cafe. Looking around he makes sure no one is watching him. Before headed inside to meet someone. Leaving quickly afterwards and back to the hide out.

'The way back was a long one. Having to take several trains and another 15 minute walk. What was so important that he went all this way? Only he knew the answer to this question. Which was a concerning things if you were part of the league.

Your family not knowing where you have been. It's quite suspicious wouldn't you think?'

"Who have you been seeing as of lately Katsuki Bakugou." Someone mutters to themself as the jumped off the roof they have been sitting on.

Walking back to the hideout. Following Katsuki from a distance. Watching as the boy pretended like he did nothing. He was hiding something from them all. Yes no one knew that except him.

"Pretending won't do you any good. When someone already knows your secret Katsuki. Who have you been seeing. That's all I have left to find out. Yet it has to be big if you pretend like this." The person mutters once again. Watching closely to Katsuki. Before they both went inside the hide out.

"Ah you were out too Hawks!? Welcome back! Katsuki jus got back 5 minutes ago. Where did you go?" Izuku asks as he quirked his brow jokingly.

"Chill I went to the donut shop down the street. See?" Hawks says holding up a bag. The donut shop logo being on it.

"Yay! Donuts!!" Izuku screams before grabbing them out if his hand and running off.

"Wha-! Hey those were mine!!!" Hawks yells before running after him. Izuku laughing like a child as he continues to run.

Izuku quickly makes an escape as he teleported away. Ending up on the roof of the house. Sitting down he grinned and looked up at the sky. Eating the donuts from the bag as he watched the clouds go by. Momo walking up behind him. As she wrapped her arms around his back. A smile plastered on her face as he looked her way.

"Hello my love. Here." Izuku smiles at her and hands her a donut. Making her laugh.

"You stole Hawks donuts again didn't you?" Momo says as she sat down beside him. Taking the donut out of his hand. Before she ate I with a smile on her face.

"Yup!" Izuku yells cheerfully before laughing. As he saw Hawks flying his way. Staying right in front of him with a frown on his face.

"Are you kidding me Izuku!? This is the 15th time this week!" Hawks yells as he crossed his arms.

"Yet you still keep talking for the same tricks. It's kind of hilarious to be honest." Izuku says while laughing at him. Making Hawks even more upset as he watched.

"Oh your gonna get it now Izu." Momo says before she got up. Walking away from the two of them. As Hawks grabbed Izuku and flew away. Izuku screaming in fear as Hawks did loops and flew high up an dived downward.

"Stop it!!" Izuku screams in fear. This time Hawks started laughing. Making Izuku hit him in the arm.

Hawks finally flies back down and to the roof. Dropping Izuku off and quickly flying away. Knowing Izuku was gonna hit him for what he just did. Before he flew down and back to the donut shop. Ordering more donuts because someone ate his.

"Back again Hawks? Let me guess he stole your donuts again?" A woman at the counter asks him.

*Sigh*

"Yup. Evertime I come home with them. It's like he can smell that I have them. It's quite scary actually. I don't know and I don't understand what goes through that kids head sometimes." Hawks tells the women. As they both shared a small laugh. Before he paid for them and left.

Walking down the street. He starts to eat one of his donuts before.

"Dammit Izuku!!! Come back here!" Hawks yells before running after him.

"Hahaha you will have to come and catch me first Hawks!!" Izuku yells as he laughed while running down the street.

A/N. Hello guys. I know this chapter is shorter then the others. Since I wanted to upload this early for you all. I rushed to get this done to be published today. Anyways. Happy Memorials day! I hope you all have an amazing day 🎉🎊 Thank you for reading my stories. I appreciate it.

Bye!