Chapter 7

All those years have passed once more. Cutting became a habit for him. A very bad habit. Yet he didn't care. Middle school was almost over. Today was the last day. Then the U.A. exams would start. He would have three months to train. Yet that wouldn't matter. He has already been training. That's all he had to do. Besides homework and cutting.

He also had a secret place he would go to. He was the only one who knew about it. It was a treehouse in the middle of the woods. He would stay there when he needed to get away. Especially when he felt trapped. Which was all the time. Yet he couldn't leave all the time. They would become suspicious.

So Izuku mostly left during the night. That was when most of the villains came out. He became friends with them. They were his heroes. They would protect him. They treated him like he was family. Which gave him a sense of security. Which he never had before.

One night he heard something. Walking to his secret place. He heard a girls scream in the night. Running to the sound he saw a girl. She was around his age. Black hair in a pony tail. She was being thrown around by some guys. Grabbing onto her and throwing her back and forth. Laughing when she started crying. They were hitting on her and then threw her to the ground. Her blood splattered on the floor. When one of them stabbed her in her hand.

Her screams echoed through the alley way. As her tears fell onto the ground. She laid there crying as one of them grabbed her. Trying to do something to her. As Izuku ran and kicked them in the face. The guy falls into his group of friends.

"Get the fuck away from her!!" Izuku yelled at them.

Making the guys laugh in his direction. Izuku growls and throws a punch in their direction. Crouching down in a fighting position. He jumps and kicks one of them in the face. Before he tackles another one to the ground. Rapidly throwing punches. Doing a backflip backwards as one tried to grab him. As he did the backflip he kicked him in the face. All of the guys were now on the ground. Izuku smiles a bit. Walking over to the girl on the ground. When I heard one of them getting back up.

He backflips onto the guys shoulder. Before twisting and throwing him to the ground. Izuku landing on top of the guy. Before giving a strong punch to his face. Not once using his quirk. The girl looks at him shocked. As he held out his hand to her. She smiles and grabs it. Before Izuku pulled her up.

"T-thank you" She says to him. Izuku nods his head and looks at her.

"My name is Midoriya Izuku." He tells her and holds out his hand to shake. She smiles and shakes his hand.

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. It nice to meet you Izuku." She tells him and he smiles.

"Likewise." He replies back.

If only they knew. Izuku and Momo would be together. Through think and thin. They were meant to be together forever.

It was destiny.

Her and Izuku have been friends since then. Izuku trusted her so much. He showed her his secret spot. Making it theirs. They became the best of friends. He just couldn't figure out something. Why his heart beated so fast around her. Why he always wanted to be near her. Why he felt jealous when others got close to her. He just couldn't figure it out. He just didn't know that she felt the same. Not yet at least. Momo also didn't want to be apart from him. She didn't want others to be close to him. She got super jealous. Until one day they both made a mistake.

A girl was too close to Izuku. A guy too close to Momo. They both didn't like that. So they decided to change it. Not like the other would care if they just...

Disappeared?

So they both planned. Then set out to make the plan happen. Kidnapping the victim *cough cough* friend. Bring them to a deserted place no one knew about. The secret hideout. Their treehouse. Surprising eachother when they got there.

"Mmphh mmm hpph" The girl struggled against her binds. Momo dragging her to the treehouse. Momo kicks the girl hard in the side. Making her scream in agony.

"Shut the fuck you bitch!!" Momo yells again. Once more kicking her. Yet this time in the face.

Dragging her up the tree. She makes it in the treehouse. Before tying her to a chair. When she hears a bang and groaning. She looks over to see Izuku. He was holding a guy who was also tied up. Izuku looks shocked and she also gasped in shock.

"I can explain!" They both yelled. Before they looked confused at one another. Laughing a bit they looked at what they were doing.

"Jealous Izu?" She asked before he scoffed.

"I could ask you the same Mo." He tells her. She laughs before her another muffle. Then stabs the girl in the arm. Which caused the girl to scream in agony.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't you see I'm talking to my Izu!!" She yells before stabbing her once more. Izuku laughs and ties his victim to his chair. Walking over to her he smiles. Wrapping his arms around waist before kissing her. She giggles as they heard another groan.

Izuku growls and walks up to the guy. Before stabbing him in a not so pleasant spot. The guy screams in agony as blood start pooling onto the floor. Backing up they both looked at their masterpiece. All their victims blood on the floor. The two of them still alive. Yet they both were losing their blood fast. Izuku laughs a but as he held Momo's hand.

She walks over to her victim. Slapping her in the face. Before she yelled.

"Don't you dare fucking die!! I'm not done with you yet!"

She then starts to torture her more. As Izuku did the same with his victim. The two of them completely losing it. Before they knew it. The two were dead. Making them both sigh. Momo wrapping her arms around Izuku. As she kissed him.

"They will learn soon. If not their dead." She says. Before kissing him again. He smiles before they both told each other.

"Your mine."