Chapter 27

The battle went on and on that day. Seeming to never end and the outcome never to change. Katsuki and Toga getting there a few hours ago.

This is where our story ends.

- A few hours ago-

"What the hell is happening!?" Katsuki yells in surprise. Toga and him running into battle.

"About time you guys got here! They just barged in and now we are in a endless battle!!" Dabi yelled clearly pissed off.

"Take this you fucking bastards!!" Katsuki yelled before letting off a huge explosion.

*Boom*

After the explosion went off. The Heroes backed off as the roof caved in. Crashing down onto the spot they were before. Making Izuku laugh as the heroes fled the spot.

"Hahaha they fled. Nice job Kacchan! Although you could have been here a lot sooner you know." Izuku says before pouting making Katsuki laugh.

"Ya ya ya. I'm here now! Give me some credit Izuku!!" Katsuki yelled. Making everyone laugh and some of them sighed.

Izuku and Katsuki then tackled each other. Forgetting about the Heroes who stood on the other side of the room. Making the Heroes clench their jaws in anger. All Might not having any patience immediately charged after the group once more.

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT US YOU VILLAINS!!! JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED!!" All Might yelled as he threw a punch towards Izuku.

Izuku dodges the punch using one of his quirks. Before he used his other quirk punishments to harm him. All Might falling to his knees in pain. Izuku being smart stayed away from the man. As All Might started screaming in agony as he held his head. That's when Eraserhead came in throwing Izuku into a battle of hand to hand combat.

"Your not half bad kid. To bad you aren't gonna survive today." Eraserhead said to Izuku. Eraserhead's scarf wrapping around Izuku's leg and throwing him across the room and into the wall.

"You alright All Might?" Eraserhead asks while he continued to eye Izuku.

"Yes I'm fine. Thanks. It seems I underestimated the boy." All Might says while he got up from the floor. He then got back into a battle stance, this time Eraserheadstood by his side.

"Two on one? Heroes will do anything to win, won't they? It's quite amusing actually. The way you preach about protecting and saving people. Yet you overlook so many people who beg for your help. You only save people who will benefit you guys later. Oh wait. I almost forgot. You also do it if it gives you more fame. That's all you guys are. Your the true villains. Not us." Izuku tells them.

This making All Might upset as he charged towards him. His punch being dodged as his fist landed in the wall. The wall crumbling to the floor. Izuku standing far away from the two once more.

"You know you just keep proving my point. I mean look at me. I'm just a child in society's eyes. Yet you threaten to kill me? Is that even heroic?" Izuku asks him.

In response he only got another punch in his direction. Him dodging it once more. Eraserhead's scarf once more going for his legs. Izuku backflips backwards as he dodges both.

*Sigh*

"Will this world ever change for the good? Will we ever have peace? Or will it always be the same?" Izuku questioned out loud.

"As long as you and your party is alive? YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANY PEACE IN THIS WORLD!! YOU GUYS ARE MONSTERS!!" All Might yelled at Izuku. Izuku's family hearing this.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE MONSTERS HERE!!" They all yelled back at the Heroes.

Izuku looks towards the ground. His tears immediately coming back. Only for him to angrily whip them away.

"Monsters?" Izuku mutters.

'I'm done. Let's end this for good.'

"FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT UNTIL THEIR GONE OR WE ARE!! LET'S EJD THIS MADNESS!! LET'S WIN!! LET'S LIVE!!" Izuku yells making his family look at him in surprise. Before they all smirked and charged foward.

"FIGHT!!!" They all yelled as they charged forward.

Izuku runs forward and attacks the two. Teleporting behind Eraserhead and stabbing the man. None of them realizes what happened until Eraserhead fell to the floor.

"Eraserhead!!!?" The Heroes yelled.

It was all too late. That hour. That day. That minute. Eraserhead aka Shouta Aizawa was pronounced dead. He was stabbed through the heart by Izuku Midoriya. His death being quick and painless. No one even saw it coming.

This was how it all began. The war to end all wars. The battle to change the future.

Now it all comes down to what happens next.

A/N. Hey everyone. I know I have been saying this is the finale. The next chapter is the last chapter. Well yeah. This is really ending soon. Either in the next chapter or the one after that. All depends where things go. Thank you all for the patience. I will be working on the next chapter for this one. I don't know if I will publish and finish it right away. Yet we will see. Thank you all for sticking with me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next one! Bye!