Chapter 2

"Your quirks are.. Okay lets see here. You have cheshire..." The man says.

Cheshire

Power: Cheshire gives a flexible body like a cat. It also make you more mischievous like the Cheshire. Not only that you can make illusions and teleport.

Weakness: While you have these amazing abilities. If used to long you may teleport to different places. Your personality will also change for a little while. If you pass out while you used it to much your illusions will give you nightmares.

Over all Cheshire is a semi strong quirk in this world.

"You have summoning.."

Summoning

Power: The user can summon things. More specifically. The user has a space for weapons and things. While in a different space the user can summon monsters. Or maybe the user wants to summon cartoon people or video game people they saw. The user can do this.

Weakness: While that is good an amazing. Summoning for too long gives an effect like Cheshire. You will be warping into these summoning places. Which you wont know where you are until its too late. Some of them could be quite dangerous.

Over all Summoning is considered a strong quirk.

"You have two more quirks. They aren't that strong in some peoples eyes. Yet don't be fooled. They could be quite powerful. They are called Punishment and Emotions. It doesn't sound like much huh?" Yoriki says laughing at the end.

Punishments

Power: The user can punish some who has done anything wrong. Yet the user can also kill that person too.

Weakness: Anything they have done. The user will be haunted and have nightmares. They will also become more sadistic the more the use it. The nightmares still going but not affecting the user.

Over all is claimed to be weak. Yet is a strong power.

Emotions

Power: The ability to change peoples emotions and thoughts. They can also take their pain and emotions. Or give that person new emotions. Yet not pain. Only emotional and mental pain can be given. They can take physical pain.

Weakness: This will cause the user have thoughts.. They will think more if used to much. Making the re-thinking everything. They will have nightmares also. Making them more tense. One more thing the user will want pain. Making them want to hurt themselves. Becoming more masochistic.

Over all this power is considered weak. Yet can become strong.

Izuku processes all the new information. He grins really big before leaping of the table. Hugging the doctor before him. Nodding his head. Signalling to the doctor.

"Its perfect! Thank you so much! I thought I would never be a hero. I'm so happy." Izuku says tearing up. The doctor bends down and puts his hand on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku starts to cry while Yoriki comforts him.

"You'll be an amazing hero. I would love to help you when I can. You have my card now. So call me when you need me. Train hard just not too hard. You're only a kid after all. I have no doubt that you will make it to number one." Yoriki tells Izuku before smiling. Izuku nods before rubbing his eyes. Giving Yoriki a determined smile before telling him one last thing. Before he left the doctors office.

"Don't you worry! You will be my number one doctor. I will also show and prove to you that you were right. I will become the number one hero!" Izuku exclaims.

Running down the street he runs home. Happy yet also nervousness was running all the way to his bones. He remembered that his parents left him for a reason. So he wasn't sure why he was going back to them.

'Will they even want me. I have a quirk. I have four of them!'

Making it to his front door. He knocked not wanting to make a bad decision. He hears footsteps walking to the door. Before his mother opened it. A frown clear on her face. Tears also streaming downward. A bruise on her cheek showing that she got hit. Izuku frowns before something told him to help.

Izuku wanting so badly to help. He listened to the feeling. Taking away to pain from his mother. Making it his own. Inko not even knowing this. She grabs his arm and threw him towards the stairs. She shuts the door before looking at the poor boy. Gritting her teeth she scowls.

"Look at what you did!! Look at it! This is all your fault! Why couldn't you have got a fucking quirk! It wasn't that hard! You ungrateful child! You are so selfish you know that!! Go to your room! No dinner! I don't even want to see your face! Don't even make a peep!! Your father left and wont even come and see me until a week from now!! All because of you!! I can't believe I had a child like! Ahhhhhh!!!" Inko screams in anger before stomping her foot on the ground. Crying in sorrow she falls to her knees.

Izuku standing up slowly walking up the stairs. Before making it fully up. He takes his mothers pain and sadness away once more. He hated it when his mom was sad and hurting. Walking into his room he shuts his door quietly. Before he starts to cry. Cleaning his room as his tears fall. He wanted to be better.

'Momma is right. I'm selfish. Why can't I be better. All I cause is pain to the people around me. I deserve this. Every bit of this I deserve.'

Izuku curls sup into a ball and cries. His pain and suffering echoing through the room. Yet no one heard it. Not even his mother who stood at his door. Hand up ready to knock. Her conscious making her realise what she just did.

*knock knock*

"Izu? Hey sweetheart? Its not your fault I'm sorry. Mommy is just upset right now. You forgive me right?" Inko says through the door. Izuku looks up and clears his throat. Another thing his mother couldn't hear. He wipes his tears.

"What are you talking about momma? I forgave you the moment you did it. I still love you."

A/N. That last line actually came from a dream of mine. It would always make me cry. I wonder if I should make a story about that dream? I remember a bunch of it, and it makes me cry sometimes. Anyways moving on..What did you guys think?