Chapter 17

It's been days since the incident. The teachers of U-A searching for the boy. Yet they always came up with nothing. It seems as though the two had vanished. It was like they never existed in the first place.

Yet they did. Right?

Izuku and Momo. Well, they stayed in their treehouse home. Training endlessly as Momo never knew what was next. While Izuku knew what he wanted. Who he was, was finally becoming clearer to him. As his thoughts were finally slowing down. Yet his emotions weren't changing much. Making Momo worry about him. As he tried to cover it up. Yet nothing worked.

'I'm a villain. That should have been known from the start. After all, I killed all those people for her. She shouldn't be involved in this. What if I am ruining her life? '

Izuku sighs before getting off the ground. As he just finished training. Momo still practicing with her quirk. As she tried to improve some more. The two getting stronger each day that has gone by. Yet Izuku's emotions got worse. He finally gets up and walks over to Momo. She looks at him and quirks an eyebrow.

"What's up Izu? Why do you look so upset? Did I do something wrong?" She asks him a bit worried. As the frown on both their faces grew.

"Momo I'm a villain. Why are you still with me? I am fucking up your life!" Izuku yells as tears streamed down his face. As he fell to the floor clearly upset. As Momo looked at him upset.

"Why would you say that!?" She yells as she slapped him in the face. Izuku stares at her in shock.

"If you're a villain then I am too! Did you forget that I killed all of those women for you!? I am just as bad as you. Yet who cares about what the world says! Or what everyone thinks about us and our relationship! I love you Izuku Midoriya and I always will! Whether your a villain or not I will always stand by your side. Not because you want me too but because I want to. You got that!?" She says as she clenched her fist in anger. The tears in her eyes as she hugged him. Izuku just smiles and hugs her back.

"Yea I understand." He says laughing a bit at the end. Making Momo punch him in the arm.

"Ow" He says. Making Momo giggle.

This was their new start. Their new beginning and how they became the most feared of them all. The heroes not realizing what they have done. Or what they made him become. Yet Izuku knew he never felt more like himself. More people joined over time. Yet you'll meet them soon. One day or maybe never. It is all up to them if they want to be revealed or not.

His group name was called 'The deranged heroes' or anti-heroes if you want.

They have gone a long way. Making the world their bitch. Heroes fearing them. Yet the people loved them. Simply because they helped the innocent yet killed the evil. Destroy all that is bad in the world. Destroying heroes who want nothing more than fame and money. Putting the people who never really wanted to help and save lives.

Izuku was their boss. Him being smarter and more powerful. Coming up with the majority of all the plans. Momo coming up with the other half. The two being partners in crime. Guess you can call them the new Joker and Harley Quinn. Yet they were a whole lot worse than those fictional characters. The world already knew that.

Its why the world fears them. Yet they loved them too. Even the villains loved them. Them having many allies and gaining more each day. Some of these villains being well known and having many followers. Only for the world to later know that they are allies with the infamous league. Gaining more followers and helping the league gain more followers. All in all helping both sides. Making the heroes fear for what they are planning.

What were they planning? Well you would have to stay to find out.

Who were these allies of theirs? Well you may already know them. The league of villains being one of them. Izuku become great friends with their boss/leader. Later on becoming friends with Tomura. Another ally being the infamous Stain. This man liking his ideas and what he is working for. He has becoming part of their group. Yet no one knows that yet. Especially when this man works behind the scene playing everything off. As though it was his usual crimes.

Wait until the world knows those heroes he kills. They were all strategically planned out for them to die. Them being lower heroes. Yet later on they will move onto bigger ones.

"Think about it. A bigger hero works on his own? Wrong. They have all of the interns and side kicks. Or they have people working on the side. The more lower heroes gone. The more us villains will reign. Simply because there's more side kicks and back ups. More than there is bigger heroes. All of those back ups being gone. Leaves them wide open. You may be able to take out a portion of us villains on your own. Yet eventually you will fall to your knees and beg. Like the little PATHETIC MUTT you heroes are." Izuku says to himself and Momo. The two of them laughing at the end. As a hero sat in a chair before them.

Tided up and unable to move. All the hero could do his squirm and scream. Trying to get away from the two. As the continued to laugh and torture the poor man. Struggling against their binds. Only for Momo to stab them in the hand.

"Ahhhhhh" The person muffles into a scream. Izuku just looking at the man. Before he sighs and walks up to him.

"Say why don't you make this more interesting for us? I thought you were supposed to be the hero of the people. Being lazy on only fighting when you have too? Helping the elder and just walking around and help the people. I thought you said this was bore. Telling the other heroes that you really didn't care about ranks or what not." Izuku says before leaning up to his face more. Starring him right in the face looking him in the eyes. As he glared with a small frown.

The man having tears in his eyes. As he looked at Izuku. Wanting nothing more to be at home in his bed. The man being a famous hero. Yet no one knew that he was missing or gone. How? How was this possible? Why aren't they searching for him? How long has even been down here?

"You may have many questions. Lets start with one. You have been down here for I don't know three months now. Its kind of funny actually. None of the heroes noticed your disappearance. Them all acting as though nothing happened as they continued on in life. It quite impressive actually. The way they can pretend like nothing has happened. Even your fans have ignored your disappearance. Some fans huh?" Izuku says as he whispered the last part in his ear. Making the man jerk away. Izuku shaking his head at the man.

"You know this can all end. Just give us an answer. What do you want to do?" Izuku says before walking back to his seat. As he sat down. His legs crossed and his hands on them.

Waiting for the answer.

A/N. Still not coming back yet. Though I have finished this chapter. Making it longer then all the others. As an apology for taking this huge break. I'm sorry and I hope you all understand. I am hoping to feel better soon. Yet lets forget all this sadness.

What did you guys think of the story? Who do you think this hero is? If you seem the anime you might have already figured it out. Well if you seen every season you might know. Anyways how was your day? Mine was goodish. I think? Anyways hope you all had/have a amazing day. I will see you in the next chapter!

Bye!