chapter 9

The day of the exams. Coming as a huge surprise for them. They almost forgot about them. Yet they didn't which was relief. Izuku and Momo being prepared and ready. Training fora whole tree months. You would think that not much changed within the girl.

Yet its totally wrong. She changed a lot. She changed her looks and the way she acts. Her strength physically and mentally changed. As well as the strength of her quirk. Making her a lot strong then people would think. If anything both her and Izuku could be a hero right now, with their knowledge and strength. They both were extremely powerful together and by themselves.

Yet others wouldn't know this. Just basing off their looks you wouldn't be able to tell. Since then they changed them. Not liking how people thought lowly of them. Specifically how Katsuki and everyone else thought lowly of them. Making them both upset. Momo stealing her parents money. Well jot technically since they didn't take the card back.

They both went on well deserved shopping spree. They did some before the exams and after the exams too. They bought a house and everything they needed. With her parents money and money they have earned. Their house making them feel more happy.

The day of the exams passed quickly for them. Walking into the exam rooms. The hero President Mic screaming his introduction at the top of his lungs. Making everyone in the room cringe at the sound. Especially Izuku and Momo yet they participated anyways.

"HELLO EVERYONE ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE EXAM!?" Mic yells at the group. Momo and Izuku jumping and screaming.

"HELL YEA!!!" They both yelled. Everyone else around them was quiet. Making them laugh at their faces. President Mic then continues his speech and explanation. When a person stands up raising his hand up high. Before speaking up kind of rudely.

"Excuse me! You spoke about three robots. Yet on the pamphlet you gave us there was four. Now if this a mistake you made. It is disgraceful!! Also you two will you stop talking and yelling. This is rude and inappropriate." He yells at Mic and us. I laughed and stuck my middle finger up at him. Making him gasp in shock.

"VERY OBSERVANT! YES THERE IS INDEED FOUR ROBOTS. THE FOURTH ONE IS A ZERO POINTER. DO NOT ENGAGE IT." He yells once more. Making everyone cringe once more. As Izuku and Momo smiled at the news.

"So we do engage it, right Momo?" Izuku whispered to her. She grins and nods her head before looking at him. Excitement clear in her eyes. As he smirks towards Mic. The hero not noticing this.

As the the speech went on. Momo and Izuku just studied everyone around them. Curiosity was one thing. Yet they did it for a completely different reason. They did it just in case. You never know who you would have to fight later on in life. So this was a thing they usually did. Guess its a precaution.?

When Momo stands up and grabs Izuku's hand. The both of them leaving after screaming with Mic.

"Plus Ultra!!"

They both then went their separate ways. Letting their hands go as they left. Izuku heading towards his exam room. A girl he saw before was in front of him. She looked terrified or nervous. So Izuku starts walking over to her. Before the guy from before stopped him.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to sabotage her? Cause I can't let you do that." He yells causing a scene. Making Izuku growl quietly.

"Fuck off asshole." I growls and shoves passed him. Walking over to the girl before the siren went off. Making Izuku sigh.

He then runs off as the door opened. Passing by all the other people. He charges at the robots. Taking down all the ones in the front. There being five of them there. He then ran farther in the exam room. Taking down another five. Before everyone woke up from their daze. Finally joining him in the room. Making him sigh before chuckling. Destroying another three of them.

He then sits and watches the other people. Observing them and studying their quirks. Before he got everything he needed. Jumping off the building he was on. He destroyed seven more robots before the bell rung. Signalling that the zero robot was coming out. Scaring a bunch of the people below. Making Izuku laugh at their faces. Before he heard a cry for help.

Looking down below he saw the girl from before. She was stuck under some rubble. Izuku sighs before jumping down. Helping her yet the robot was getting too close. Making him growl in frustration. So he used Cheshire and Summoning. Climbing the walls and backflipping towards the robot. Summoning a sword he sliced and destroyed it.

Before he lands safely in front of the girl. Helping her get the rubble of her. Then taking away her pain making it his. Before he picked her up and carried her over to RECOVERY GIRL... He gives her the girl and walks away.

Leaving the school he sees Momo. Running up behind her quietly. He hugs her from behind smiling. Before that guy runs over again.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people. She probably doesn't want you touching her. So leave the girl alone won't you. Are you alright miss?" He asks her and she growls. As well as Izuku as his was jealousy getting the best of him. Walking up the guy he grabs him by his shirt.

"She's fucking fine dumbass. She's my fucking grilfriend and its best you stay away from us. Or next time I will kill you. Nice talk. Bye!" Izuku whispers the last part in his ear clearly upset. Before him and Momo left. Momo flipping him off as she walked away. Making Izuku laugh at her and kissed her.

The Two of them leaving the boy there shocked. His mouth being wide open. As people left the building. They looked at the poor boy as he still stood there. Even when the two was long gone.

Izuku and Momo being a mystery to the heroes. As their scores were outstanding. Izuku being a bigger mystery to all. Nobody truly knowing the boy. Except Momo of course.

Question is. Will they ever know him?