Chapter 14

The next couple days were normal. At least for us that is. A guy touched my Momo. I killed him. A girl flirted with me. Momo killed her. You know? The usual. Then the next thing we knew. Our letters from U.A came into the mail. Which went like this.

"Izu!!!" Momo yells running down the hallways. Before jumping into Izuku's lap. Her beaming in excitement as she lifted up her hand. Showing him the letters. Which made him smile.

"So they finally came in." He says before putting down a knife. Muffled noises behind him as he picked Momo up.

Bring the two into the living room. As the shut a door with muffled screaming behind it. Which caused Momo to giggle. Izuku only shaking his head with a grin on his face. Pride raiding off of his shoulders. As Momo had her arms wrapped around his neck. Before he finally sat down on the couch. The both of them opening their letters. The same response coming out once more.

"WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!"

Making them both smile at each other. The two of them already knowing that they would make it in. Yet it still made them happy. Momo ending up in second place. While Izuku ended up in first. Making him the representative of the class. In which he has to make a speech in the games. Which he really didn't mind.

Momo on the other had didn't care about any of it. Just wanting to be with Izuku. Which she got her answer to. The both of them being in the same class. Which was 1-a the both of them wondered who their teacher would be. Izuku made some guesses here and there. Which also got Momo to start thinking.

Then before they both knew it. It was time for school!

*groan*

"Fucking lights!" Izuku growls out. Momo snickering response as she got out of bed. Making Izuku whimper as he tried to grab her to pull her back.

"Let's go Izu. We have school to go to." Momo says as she pulled the blanket off of him. Making him sigh in response.

After a couple more minutes. Izuku finally gets out of bed. Only for him to pick up the blanket and go back to bed. Making Momo huff in frustration. Grabbing the blanket once more she ends up in a tug-a-warp. Izuku laughing as she tries to get him up. Only for him to let go. Sending her flying to the floor.

"Ow. Izuku that hurt. Can't you just get up already!" She begs him as she pouted. Making him sigh once more before he finally gets up.

"Fine..." He says before walking away to get dressed. Changing into something that was most definitely not the uniform. Which Momo laughed at him as she also didn't change into the uniform.

The two of them already breaking the rules. In which they honestly didn't care about. Who cares about those uniforms anyways? Probably that stuck up guy. Yet who cares about him?

Izuku grabs his bag and walks into the kitchen. Momo made breakfast for the two of them. Since she wanted to be the perfect girlfriend. She also wanted to make Izuku wake up faster. Which didn't work out to well.

Momo walks in right afterwards. Wearing Izuku's favorite outfit which caused him to smile. Making Momo bounce in joy as she saw his smile. Afterwards she joins him for breakfast. Before they had to head to school. Something the two of them really didn't want to do at the moment. Izuku wanting nothing more than to go back to bed and hold Momo. While Momo just wanting to be in Izuku's arms.

Neither of them getting their wish that morning. As the two of them headed off to school. Taking the train there which Izuku never liked. His dislike getting worse that morning.

"Hey babe? How about you ditch school and your little friend? I could show you a funner time. What da ya thin?" A man says grabbing Momo's hand. Trying to pull her away Momo slaps him in the face.

"I think you needed the education. Also your fucking breath stinks. I would never leave my Izu for someone like you. You smell disgusting and you sure look disgusting as well. Get lost you pedophile. I'm not interested and sure as hell won't ever be." She says before trying to walk away. Only for the guy to try to pull her back.

*thump*

"She said she doesn't want to asshole. SHE'S FUCKING MINE. SO KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY WOMAN!!" Izuku screams in the mans face after punching him. The man terrified scoots back and runs away screaming.

"HERO! I NEED A HERO! HE'S A MONSTER!!"

"I'm the fucking monster!? *scoff* please he harassed a teenage girl. Then threatens us and we are the monsters? He is fucking delusional!" Izukh rants before the train comes to a stop. Momo grabbing his arm as they left.

Continuing on their way to school. Hoping that this day would get somewhat better for them. They walked and tried to forget what happened. Which was working somewhat well for then. So they walked into the school feeling a little bit better. Then they walked into their classroom...

"You gotta be fucking shitting me." Izuku mumbles under his breath. Momo snickering in response as she heard him. Making Izuku smirk her way.

"Hello! You two were at the ceremony right!? I heard you were amazing during the test. Number 1 Izuku Midoriya and Number 2 Momo Yaoyrozu right. Oh Midoriya I heard you were badass in the exam room. Oh dear where are my manners. My name is Kirishima." A kid with bright red hair said. Pumping his fist in the air. Making Momo and Izuku just nod and stare.

"We should be friends!!" The kid yells once more. Momo and Izuku just nod once more. As the kids smiles big and hugs them. Before he runs off once more.
Making the couple sigh in relief.

"What the hell just happened?" Izuku asks before someone screams.

"That language shall not be used in this room! Have you no shame in yourself?" A guy yells before marching over to them. Making Izuku growl in anger.

"You!" Izuku yells pissed off.

A/N. Yup I'm still sick everyone. Yet I got this done. Hope you guys like it. Um.. I might have mistakes and stuff. I don't know. My head hurts right now. Yet I wanted to give you something. So here you all go. Feel free to correct me in the comments. I will fix it later. Thank you so much for your patients btw. I hope you guys stay safe and have a awesome day! Bye!