Chapter 5

Recap:

"Hahahaha!! Hello young Midoriya! How are you today!?" Yelled the one and only All might.

Back to the story:

Izuku looks at him surprised that he cared. A shocked face on he stops swinging his legs. He sighed a bit under his breath. Then he gives all of them a fake smile. Before he replied back to them. Saying the same thing he said to Recovery girl. Yet nobody realised his sigh or the fake smile.

"Oh..umm.. I'm fine." Izuku says before continuing to swing his legs. Everyone nods their heads happy with the reply. Even though it was a lie. A lie they didn't notice or hear. They only heard what they wanted to.

A guy with a dog head coughs. Everyone straightening up a bit. Izuku just looks at them weirdly. Before the police dog talked?

"Midoriya? We have some questions to ask you. Can you please answer them to the best of your abilities?" The guy dog asks him. Izuku nods his head hesitantly. The man smiles and nods his head.

"So, you've been in that building for how many years?" He asks Izuku. Izuku thinks for a while. Before telling them his thoughts.

"So I got there when I was five. I'm now ten. So.. Five years now." He states. Shocking everyone in the room. Before another question was being questioned.

"Okay. Can you tell us how you ended up there?" He asked. Izuku looked down and shook his head. Regretting everything he started to cry. Causing everyone to panic.

"Hey, hey hey. Its okay. You don't need to tell us anything. You are safe now." A women a black and white scandalous costume says. Izuku nods but holds onto her tightly.

"Please don't let them take me again." He cries to her shoulder.

"You will never go back to that place again. That room is somewhere you will never see again." She says. Izuku panics a bit. Before screaming and trying to get away from her. Making everyone freak out. He continues to cry and scream. Even after she let go it looked like he was trying to get away from someone or something.

"He has ptsd. Just give him some space." Someone said. After a while later with the help of some meds. Izuku finally calmed down. Making everyone relax.

"Izuku? Are you alright?" The women asks him. Izuku nods his head and smiles. Pretending like nothing happened until... Until something happened.

"Izuku we took the liberty of calling your parents. They should be here any moment now." After these words a whole other incident happened.

"Noooooo! Get away from me!! I can't go back!! They hate me! They hate me!!" Izuku kept screaming as he tried to find a way out. Some of the heroes trying to stop him. Only for him fight back with them. Until Recovery girl walked in the room. Izuku calming down and running to her. She smiled sadly and hugged him.

"What's wrong Izu?" She asked him as she combed his hair back.

"I can't go back there. Papa hates me. He hurt me. I called the doctor and I passed out from blood loss. The doctor took me away. Then I woke up in that place. Papa said he would make me pay. That it was all my fault. Mama would yell and hurt me. She says she is sorry. I forgive them. It just... It hurts." Izuku cries into her shirt. She frowned as well as everyone else.

The police office frowns even more. He didn't have proof. So they couldn't take him away from the two. So this boy had to go back. Weather they liked it or not. He had too. All they could do is watch and wait. Maybe for the couple to slip up. Maybe for them to catch some bruises. Even if they didn't want it to happen. It was just something they had to do. Recovery girl held onto him tighter. Not wanting to let the poor boy go. He already been through to much. Yet he goes from one nightmare to the next and then another. He never even got much of a break. He was only ten. Yet he had more experience than a adult. When he shouldn't have. He shouldn't have had to go through this stuff ever.

A while later a nurse walks in the room. She taps All might on the shoulder. Since the man was closer to the door. All might looks over to the small nurse. She smiles and tells him.

"Mr. Midoriya's parents are here. They wish to see him." She tells him. Everyone stiffens at the news. All might laughs nervously. Before nodding his head.

"Oh yes of course!" He yells before looking at the ground. The nurse nods her head. Before walking back out the door saying.

"I'll tell them they can come back."

Izuku stiffens in Recovery girls arms. She holds onto him tighter. Before she whispered in his ear.

"Its okay Izu. We wont let them hurt while we are here." Izuku nods his head and she carries him to the bed.

"Now Izuku. Before they walk in. Here." She hands him a phone. He hesitantly grabs it.

"Hide this. It has all our numbers in it. If you need us call us. Okay?" She asks him. He nods his head hesitantly. After he hid the phone. His parents walked inside the room.

Inko conjured up some fake tears. Running to him she cries into his shoulder. While his father silently walked into the room. The heroes walked out of the room along with the police man. Except Recovery girl. She stays there. Pretending to be writing stuff down. Making sure they didn't hurt Izuku.

His father walks iver and smiles. Hugging Izuku a little too tightly. Nit that anyone noticed what he was doing. He was actually a very good actor. Recovery girl writes something down and walks over. After his father stopped the hug. Recovery girl checks some stuff. Before making a 'final diagnoses'.

"Okay it seems you are healing pretty well. Yet I think you stay in the hospital for a while longer. So you should be able to go home by. Hmm.. Next week." She says before walking out of the room. Scaring Izuku.

"Another week huh? Then you will go home." Inko says. His father walks up to him and whispers in his ear.

"Welcome back to hell son." He says.