Chapter 29

'Where the hell is Hawks and Katsuki? Did something happen to them or did they flee?'

"Izu! More heroes are coming!! We need to stay focused!" Momo yelled at him. As everyone else prepared to fight.

Overhaul and Shiguraki then runs out to fight. Shiguraki and Kurogiri going after Kamui Woods and Rock Lock. While Overhaul and Twice went after Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

Izuku shook his head and ran towards the group of Heroes. Mr. Compress and Momo following after him. One by one the Heroes went down.

-Off somewhere else-

"I know what you are Katsuki. You are a spy. You were working for those Heroes weren't you!? That's how they knew we where here!! Did you ever truly like Izuku or was all this a fucking lie!!" Hawks yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Katsuki asks him.

"I followed you. You left everyday. Leaving and disappearing for no reason. Saying the same thing every time you came back. Don't you dare lie!!" Hawks yelled at him.

"Did you ever truly care about us!? Were we truly family!? Or was everything you said and did... Was it all just fake to you!?" Hawks yelled. Yet for once he did something unusual for him. He started crying.

"What is your deal Katsuki! Why would you do this!? They are all dying and do you even care!?" Hawks cried out to him.

"I'm sorry." Katsuki says before disappearing before Hawks.

"And we're the monsters?" Hawks muttered before falling to the ground in tears.

-Back with Izuku-

"Huhh wha- the.." Izuku says.

More and more Heroes stormed into the place. It was never ending for the Villains. Yet they all stood strong. Until...

"Compress!!" Everyone yelled.

A hero killed Crompress using their quirk. Making Izuku wake up. Looking around he noticed they were out numbered. Even though they killed the stronger heroes.. They were weakened and lost all their family.

'We are weakened and we are now losing. We need leave now. Before-'

"Twice look out!!"

*Slice*

Everyone's faces turned into pure horror. Right before their eyes. Twice was sliced into two. Dying on the spot a small smile on his face. Izuku teared up at the sight as one by one his family died.

"Kurogiri!! Teleport us away now!!" Shiguraki yelled as the two was being cornered by the Heroes. Kurogiri tried doing what he was told until.

"That's two more down. Now to kill the last three!!" The Heroes yelled.

"Momo. Overhaul. When I give you an opening I need you two to run as fast as you two can. Got it?" Izuku said to them. The two looked at him in shock.

"I'm not leaving you behind! You told me we would be together forever. That we are gonna get married and have a family. I love you, you can't do this to me Izuku!!" Momo yelled at him.

"I'm sor-" Izuku was cut off.

"Huh.." Izuku looked down and saw a gloved hand in his chest. Looking back he saw Katsuki standing there. Katsuki looking down to the floor.

"K-k-kaachan?" Izuku says before coughing up blood. Katsuki ripping out his hand as Izuku falls to the ground.

Momo and Overhaul staring in disbelief and horror.

"Iz-Izu?" Momo says falling to the ground next to him in tears. Grabbing onto him slowly turning him over. The boy coughed up more blood. As Momo held onto him.

"H-hey hold on.. I'm gonna get you help. Then we will live forever together. W-we made a promise. R-remember?" Momo says holding onto him.

"No no no... Izu? Izuku!! Hey wake up!!!" Momo yells while trying to bring him back.

"He's dead. Stop it Momo." Katsuki says before he killed Overhaul. As he just stood there in shock. Katsuki the slowly walked over to the girl.

"Izuku... I-" Momo stops as her blood splattered on the floor.

"I'm sorry." Katsuki says as Momo fell to the floor. Her falling next to Izuku.

Katsuki stood there watching her. Momo slowly turns to look at Izuku. Grabbing his hand as the life slowly left her eyes.

"I-I *cough* l-love you *cough cough* Izu." Momo says before dying.

Katsuki stood there in a blank face. When Hawks flew into the building. Horror evident in his face. The people he considered family was all over dead.

"You all are all monsters!!" Hawks screamed. As he flew down to kill Katsuki. Only for him to be shot down by a net.

Katsuki slowly walking up to Hawks.

"I'm sorry Hawks. You should have ran... I.. I love you. I guess this is goodbye. Forgive me." Katsuki says to Hawks before.

*Bang*

Katsuki then walked out of the building. Tears flowing down his face.

"I hate heroes. I'm sorry everyone. Please forgive me. FORGIVE ME!!" Katsuki yelled.

*bang*

A/N. Honestly I didn't think I would finish 3 chapters in one day. Yet like I was warning everyone. This was all planned out and it was gonna move very quickly. I'm so sad it ended. Thank you all for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it. I hope to see you guys in a new story. I don't think it will be a My hero Academia story. Yet it might be something else hopefully you guys will like.

Bye!!