Chapter 6

A week later and Izuku was leaving the hospital. Going back to his so called home. Which in truth its hell.

When he got out of the hospital. All was not well for him. His father immediately started back with the abuse. Izuku never got a break from it. If it wasn't his father it was his mother. Back to beating and apologising later. Yet for some reason he still loved them. Excepted he never felt safe. He was always on edge. His bruises and scars littered his skin. The pain he felt became his comfort. So when he finally got a break. He felt uneasy and his anxiety made him sick. So he resorted to cutting and hurting himself.

More scars littering his skin. His screams he made became silent. Making his father angry with Izuku. Yet Izuku didn't even flinch when the punishments got worse. His emotions were no more. No tears were left for him. He was stuck in the endless pit of darkness. Where was the heroes when you needed them?

Izuku tried using the phone they gave him. Yet nothing. No one every answered. Was it faulty? Was this on purpose? Why wouldn't they answer his calls fo help? WHY WOULDN'T ANYONE HELP!?

After a while school started once more for him. Which made him so happy. He was happy that he could get away. Even if it was just for a little bit. Maybe he could see Kacchan again? So when he finally went to school. He just skipped through the gates. Throwing the bad stuff behind him. Pretending to be happy which he was. Yet he was also scared.

Walking into the building he got his schedule. Being lead to his new classroom. Greeted by his teachers. Then came his introduction to his new classmates. Which he absolutely butchered in the kids opinion.

"H-h-hello. My n-names Midoriya Izuku. I-i-it's n-nic-nice to meet you." He says to the class. Smiling at the end. Even though he stuttered. He tried not to do it. He was proud of himself. Until someone yelled.

"Hahaha! Uhh uh m-my n-n-name! Hahahaha! He's stutter freak!" Someone yelled. Which caused the whole class to laugh at him.

(A/N. I actually had a friend who stuttered. People were mean. Yet they never gave up and ignored them. They got better at it! I always disliked bullies. So I stood up for people. Even though I got bullied myself...)

Izuku looked upset. The teacher tried stopping the other students. Izuku then noticed Katsuki sitting in the back. He was laughing and pointing at him. He was the one who said it. Making Izuku crumble. Sitting in his seat he looked out the window. He could hear the whispers of his classmates around him. Followed by their laughter. They were all talking about him badly. Katsuki was laughing with his friends. Telling them about watching him.

Izuku looks over just to get hit in the face. A bottle falling to the ground. As the teacher yelled about who did it. Katsuki and his group of friends laughing like crazy. Giving the teacher an idea that it was them.

"Katsuki! That's detention!" The teacher yells. While Katsuki yelled at him.

"What!? Why me!? What the fuck did I do!?" He yells at the teacher. While he slammed his hands on the desk in anger. Izuku just turned back towards the window. When Katsuki yelled at him.

"Hey! You fucking nerd! Tell him that I didn't do it!!" He yells.

Izuku sighs and looks at everyone. The frown was evident on his face. The teacher stiffened a bit. As Izuku gave everyone cold and empty eyes. Before Izuku smiled once more. Trying to cover up that fact. The class looks at him weirdly. Before Izuku finally spoke up. His voice is normal yet no one noticed the emptiness behind it.

"How am I supposed to know who threw it? I wasn't even paying attention to that. I just know that I got hit by some bottle. Anyways who cares. It happened. Can we get back to work?" Izuku says to them.

The teacher sighs but nods his head. While Katsuki looks at Izuku weirdly. Before everyone just got back to work for the day. This became one of the many days he got hurt. Each day he said the same thing. Pushing away all the pain and any help he got. Well if he got any if that is.

After a while, the teacher just stopped caring. Joining in with the students. Laughing and pulling pranks on the poor kid. Izuku kept smiling though. Putting all the pain behind him. At least. That's what everyone thought.

I walked to the bathroom after another beating from Kachan. Pulling a blade from my pocket. After I went into a stall. Pulling up my sleeves. I started cutting putting fourteen cuts on each arm. Yet it wasn't enough. So I put a couple more. Feeling the pain gave me a sense of safety. I started cutting a week after I came home from school that day. I realized how comforting the pain felt. It felt so good that I couldn't stop. Sighing I cleaned up my mess and wrapped my wounds.

Walking out of the stall I cleaned and dried my blade. Not wanting anyone knowing its in my pocket. Knowing that they would take it away from me. Even though I have tons of other blades on me. I have three in my backpack and a pocket knife in my pocket. Which is what I just cleaned. Walking towards the door to leave. The door opens revealing Katsuki. Widing my eyes I smiled a bit. Not that he noticed. Katsuki has become my number one bully. Yet I still think of him as my best friend. I hear him laughing in front of me.

"There you are Deku!" He says.

Grabbing a hold of my shirt. Before throwing me into the wall behind me. Slamming into the wall I grunt in pain. Before getting punched in the stomach by one of his goons. Being held down by the other two. As Katsuki used his quirk burning Izuku. As Izuku screamed in pain. Making them all laugh at him. Until Izuku passed out from blood loss.

Waking up. Izuku looks around to see its dark. Nobody around in the bathroom. Blood was all around him and Izuku sighed. Picking up his stuff. He starts cleaning the mess. This is one of the many days of pain. None of the heroes coming to save him.

He was stuck there in Hell.

A/N. I'm trying to publish these a little bit more early. Cause of this virus going around. I want to give everyone something to do. Yet I still have school. Sadly everyone gets a break except me. So, I'm sorry if you don't get a chapter sometimes. Thank you guys for understanding. I hope you all have an amazing night/ morning. Bye!