Chapter 13

It was officially the real day of the exams. Izuku and Momo walking hand and hand towards the doors. They spent three months training like last time. Yet they didn't forget the time. They actually remembered.

The two of them sat together. Searching around the room. They noticed the same people in their dream. They even acted the same way. Confusing them to no end. Yet also amazed them in a way. Was their dream really a dream? Or was it the future or some other dementation? They could never figure it out. All they knew was some things were similar and some different.

The only thing that didn't change. Was them.

Then President Mic walked on stage, with a huge smile on his face. He gives a huge grin when everyone whispered about him. He then goes up to the podium. Starting his speech he yells out.

"HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME TO U.A ACADEMY!! I AM PRESIDENT MIC AS MOST OF YOU CAN TELL!! I WILL BE HELPING AND GRADING YOU ALL TODAY!!" He screams on the top of his lungs. Which made a lot of us cringe.

"SO ARE YOU ALL EXCITED!!" He yells to us. Momo and I smiled at each other.

"HELL YEAH!!" We both screamed on the top of our lungs.

As we both jumped out of our seats in excitement. Making Mic smile towards us as all the other kids and teachers looked at us weirdly. Making the both of us laugh as we high-five each other. President Mic finally replying back.

"THANK YOU YOUNG LISTENERS!!" He yells pointing towards us.

The two of us sit back down. After we pointed back to him grinning. Everyone else cringed as we all had fun. Do they not like having fun? President Mic going over each robot and the test. Finally getting to the zero robot. He starts to speak before a kid hold up his hand. Mic points to him. Which the kid got up. He looked so uptight and over all annoying. Which he was in our dream..

"Excuse me. In the brochure it spoke about blah blah blah blah..." He continues on and on. As Mic speaks about it. Then the kids points towards Momo and I. Which we looked at him briefly before looking away. Which he spoke up anyways.

"You two if you aren't going to take this serious then you should leave. This isn't a job for the immature. Also stop whispering and holding onto each other. This isn't a game. Take it seriously! You are annoying other people around you!" He yells while pointing at us.

Which made us laugh as we fell into each other. The two of us pointing and laughing at him. As he growled before composing himself. His red face made us laugh as well as others. While he just sat back into his seat. Trying to forget what happened. President Mic doing him a favor as he spoke once more. Continuing the speech. As the last words spoke of the speech was.

"GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!" As Momo and I yelled with him. Making him smile once more as we all left.

Momo going one direction as I went the other. Us both immediately going to our exam rooms. Already knowing who I was going to be with. I sighed heavily in annoyance. This guy was definitely going to be annoying. Walking into the room he sigh again. As he saw that it was exactly the same. Walking over to a space he stretches. Before going to comfort the girl. Immediately being stopped by that guy again...

*sigh*

"Are you fucking serious dude?" Izuku says throwing his hands up in the air. As the guy blocked his way. Looking at him upset. Izuku shakes his head before shoving his arm.

"I can't allow you to bug her. Are you trying to sabotage her?" He says looking at me like I was a villain.

A sharp pain going through my heart as he did. I glared at him yet if you looked closer. You would notice the sadness and pain. The shattering in my heart visible. This was way different from the dream. This was way more violent. This hurt way more. Why was the world doing this to him? Did he really deserve this?

"Of course not! She looked nervous. I was going to go comfort her." I said before walking away from him and her.

Walking to the front. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. As the bell rang and the door opened. Signalling that the test begun. I immediately ran out the door and destroyed tons of robots. Others joined me later on yet I didn't care. I already knew everything about everyone. As I got the information in my dream. It all still being true as I noticed. That was when the Zero robot came out.

I was sitting on a building. Eating goldfish crackers. Watching others fight as I ate my crackers and drank apple juice.

'hmm this is good stuff. Oh look a robot. He's big. Wait is it a guy? Or is it a girl?'

Contemplating on weather it was a girl or boy robot. I hear people running and screaming. As the robot walked towards them. I looked down to see the same thing in my dream. The girl from before stuck under some rubble. I summon my sword and used cheshire to destroy the robot. Before walking over to the girl. Helping out of the rubble. Before picking her up.

Taking her to Recovery girl and leaving. The ring of the bell signalling that we could. I immediately went to find my girlfriend. Her waiting for me outside. Just like the dream. As she smiled at me. Knowing what I would do already. We both laughed as I held onto her hand. The two of us leaving the building. Until he came.

"You fucking serious?" I mumbled onto my breath. Momo giggles at me. While I looked at the guy. He just rambles on about the same thing he did in the dream. Yet I wasn't having it this time.

I punched him in the face and left. Momo laughing her ass off. As I picked her up bridle style and took her home. The two of us laughing about it later together.