Chapter 4

Its been years since I've got here. I'm officially ten years old now. Stuck in an old and rotting cell. No one ever coming around except for the guards. My mind constantly screaming at me along with my body. The pain I felt from all the past tortures. Even ones that were recent or from the other day. All I felt was pain. That's all I knew now a days.

Everyday they came into my cell. Dragging me out by my hair. Bringing me to the red room. The worst room you could ever go to. They tortured, tested, experimented and basically tore you apart. Everything you knew about yourself. It was stripped away from you. They gave you no remorse what so ever. They didn't care. Even if I was only five at the time. They loved to hear my screams of pain. They loved evey bit of it. They even laughed as they did it.

I felt like an animal. I'm caged inside a old decaying building. I haven't seen another person in forever. Well besides these guards. Yet they won't speak to you. If spoke to them they will send you back to the red room.

You are probably wonder what the room is. Let's just say its worse then death.

I laid on the floor of my cell. Still feeling the effects from my last torture session. This one felt worse then all the rest. I couldn't even feel my body. I couldn't even feel the pain. It scared me. I couldn't feel anything in my body. It made me wonder if I was even alive anymore. Yet the knocking outside my cell door told me a different story. It was so loud it hurt my ears.

I heard some yelling before my door slammed into the wall. There before me were some hero's. One of them ran over to me. Asking me something yet I couldn't hear. My body was giving out. That was when I blacked out. Just like how I got into this situation. Something I regretted. Will this time be different?

Waking up inside a white room. I Immediately freaked out. Thinking I was back inside the red room. As it was quite similar. Causing me to go into a slight painc attack. Hearing a machine beeping. I shoot up from my bed as I looked around the room. Noticing that I wasn't chained to the bed. Like I would've been if I was in the red room. I sighed in relief.

Looking around some more. I noticed that no one was in here. Getting up and trying to get out of bed. I groaned in pain. Noticing a needle was in my arm. Pulling it out slowly I sighed in relief. Before trying once more to stand up. Until I heard footsteps coming down the hallways. Getting startled I jumped and ran hiding behind a chair in the room. Just in time as someone opened the door.

A older woman in a white lab coat. Holding a clip board looked around the room. As Izuku studied her from a far. When he makes eye contact with the woman. He squeals in fear. Not noticing the older woman frown in worry.

"Hello? My name is Chiyo Shuzenji. Also known as the youthful heroine Recovery girl. Yet forget about the formalities. You can call me Grandma if you would like? May I know your name?" Recovery girl asks him. Izuku looks up yet doesn't get out of his hiding spot.

"I-I-z-zu.." He looks down really quickly. Before looking at her again.

"Izu?" She asks. He shakes his head and tries once more.

"I-I-z-z-uk-u-u." He stutters out. Before he nods his head.

"Well it's nice to meet you Izuku. Do you have a last name by any chance?" She asks him trying to get more information. Which worked. As Izuku nodded his head and started to answer her question.

"It's Mi-Mi-dori-i-ya" He stutters out. She nods her head and gives him a smile.

"Well Midoriya, Izuku. Its really nice to meet you." She says giving him a kind smile.

Which helped Izuku feel more relaxed. Which in the end made Izuku come out of his hiding spot. Instead he sits on the chair. Watching her curiously. She grabs her clip board and looked at it. Frowning a bit when she read the information.

"It seems that you have been missing for five years now. Your parents must be very worried about you. Yet lets forget about that right now. How are you doing Izuku?" She asks him.

This would the first time someone would ask him. It also wouldn't be the last time either. Each time he would make sure the answer wouldn't hurt others. So he would I don't know... Bend the truth a bit.

"Oh. I'm fine." He tells her and gives her a smile. A very adorable smile at that. Causing the older woman to blush at his cuteness. Izuku just looks down and swings his legs back and forth.

The woman then does some tests really quick. Checking how his body was healing. Seeing that his body was doing really good. She smiles and nods her head. Before writing everything down on her clip board. Then she leaves the room. Closing the door behind her. Izuku just sits on the bed and continues to swing his legs. Then he hears a couple knocks on his door. He jumps a bit startled and the looks at the door.

"Mr. Midoriya? I hope we aren't bothering you. We have some questions we would like for you to answer. If you don't mind that is?" Someone asks on the other side of the door. Izuku shudders in response before finally replying.

"Uh.. Umm.. C-come i-in." Izuku replies a bit scared of the situation. That's when five new people walked into the room. Realising who one of them is immediately. They were mostly heroes and one of them was my idol. He was my hero.

"Hahahaha!! Hello young Midoriya! How are you today!?" Yelled the one and only All might.

A/N: Hey everyone! To be honest I just finished this chapter. So thank goodness. Um.. Oh yea. I will be posting the new chapters of Don't let go every four days. Maybe every five days if I'm late. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also the chapter for Sorry not sorry. Which I posted today too. I hope you guys have an amazing night/morning. Bye!!