#1 - Outings

Starting a new school hasn't been something you've been relatively good at. Fitting in with new students...that's the part which you can't get your head around.

Everyone just annoys you.

How some try too hard to get to know you, how some don't try at all, how some just decide to hate your guts the moment they lay eyes on you. They judge you before they even know you, and you've always been wary of people like this.

It has led to you not having that many friends however. But that you can live with. Because sooner or later everyone leaves one day.

"Let's hope this one lasts longer than the last one." You hear your older sister mumble under her breath.

You rest your hands on your hips. "We both know that's not going to happen." You gaze upon the computer screen where your sister has searched the school you'll be transferring to in 2 days.

"Honestly I think so too. The stress you put upon teachers...I don't know how the hell you do it Y/N." She shakes her head chuckling.

"It's obvious how she does it: she pisses them off. Just like I used to do. Ah, those were the days! Messing around, having fun..." Your brother has a flashback to when he was in a younger year. A smile forms on his lips.

"But I don't see why she has to come to my school. She'll get us both kicked out!" He rests his shoulder on the doorway and folds his arms.

"It makes sense for your sister to go to your school." Kara shrugs.

"Not this sister it doesn't." His eyes roll.

"Look, whilst Mom and Dad are out of town it's my responsibility to look after both of you. Y/N, please try not to get kicked out again. And Taehyung, try not to kill her." Kara exchanges looks from both of you.

You laugh. "I can't promise anything."

"Neither can I." Taehyung sighs, trudging out of the room. 

You have been to only one other school before getting kicked out of there. In your defense, the teachers and the school's system was very lousy.

You fold your arms. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Kara stands up and sighs. "Definitely not. But you can't not have an education, it's the law. So please don't blow it." Kara slips her jacket on, flipping her hair out from underneath.

"Right, I have to go to work. There's some food in the fridge if you want it. Or you guys can go out to eat, whatever you fancy. Bye!" She squeezes your cheeks with an enormous grin and then is out the door.

You flop down on the sofa, sighing drastically. This is the worst part of starting a new school: waiting,  wondering, overthinking everything possible detail. Which is just beautiful.

"You look terrible." Your brother shakes his head from the doorway.

You lift your head up and give him a glare. "Shut up Tae."

He moves towards you, amusingly staring down at you. "Are you just going to lie here the whole day?"

You smile and nod.

"Come on, let's go out! We'll buy some food and wonder around places. Please?"

"Give me one good reason why."

"Because I'm bored." He whines. "And I know you are too, so don't lie to me!"

You stare back up at him and groan. "Fine."

Teahyung shows his teeth with a grin. He drags you up by the arm, clenching his jaw. "Jeez Y/N how much do you weigh?"

You slap him around the head. "Don't push it Taehyung. You bascially weigh the exact same as I do!"

"Hey, respect your elders Y/N. I'm older than you, so that's oppa to you."

"Yeah by like 6 minutes so don't flatter yourself." You fold your arms and nudge him whilst going towards the door.

Yes, you and Taehyung are twins.

You vaguely remember your parents telling you how over the moon they were in finding out they were having twins. When finding out it was one of each? It made them even happier.

Being a twin is pretty cool, you must admit. You both instantly know when something is wrong with the other, so neither of you can hide anything from eachother. Which can be annoying at times.

Taehyung understands you, but is the most annoying human being on the planet. He really knows how to push your buttons and then talk to you like nothing ever happened.

Although I think that's with all siblings in general.

As you both step outside Taehyung turns to lock the door. Doing so his phone vibrates in his pocket. Walking down the street, he takes it out and examines the message he's recieved. His face lights up.

"The boys are in the park down by the corner shop. I said to Jin hyung we'll meet them there."

You turn your head and glare at him. "The boys? I thought this was supposed to be a twin outing!"

"Technically it still is. But we'll just have 6 others with us too." He smiles his innocent smile.

"You'll like them, they're not that bad. Except maybe Jungkook. He can be troublesome at times. Wait no, all the time. But he's cute, so it's all good. We say he looks like a bunny which he does but he doesn't think so."

You chuckle at the description of his friend. You both turn the corner, just making out the corner shop some distance away.

"Then there's Jin hyung, who you would expect to be the most responsible, being the eldest and all. But he's really not sometimes. He gets too caught up in himself that he just doesn't care about us." Taehyung laughs at the thought. "But no, he does care and feed his children. He whips up very interesting conversations and meals also."

"Then there's Namjoon hyung. Ah, the president. The leader, the one who knows it all! He's super nice, has adorable dimples and is actually really easy to talk to. I think you'll like him the most. Someone to talk to about your problems and worries."

You would like someone to talk to about your life and worries. And this Namjoon guy could be the person.

"Then there's our little ball of sunshine, Hoseok hyung. Or Hobi for short. If you're having a bad day you can literally just look at the guy and you'll be feeling better. But when he breaks, we all go crashing down with him like dominoes."

"But you'll all be there to pick the pieces back up right?"

"Without a doubt." Taehyung smiles. "Then there's Yoongi hyung. Quite an interesting character I would say. One second he's acting like a kitten and then next he looks like he's going to kill you in your sleep. It's scary sometimes. No-one dares to cross him when he's serious about something, and I recommend you do the same."

You hum in response.

"And finally there's Jimin, who's 2 months older than us. He can be cute and mischievous aswell like Jungkook is, but can turn on you just like that!" Taehyung snaps his fingers in your face to make it more dramatic, making you flinch backwards a little. "Seriously, the guy has many, many filters."

"And you don't?" You question him.

"Well yeah I do, but Jimin has way more. I have...baby filters."

Stuffing your hands in your pockets you both finally reach the park. You can make out 6 boys sitting or hanging off an infrastructure made for kids. One of them has his feet shoved in the monkey bars and is dangling upside down. He sees us and his face lights up.

"Taehyung hyung!"

He attempts to wriggle his feet out, however ends up falling smack down onto the ground.

"Ow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoooooo new book!

I hope you like this one! Inspired by 'Filter' because I was listening to it and was like WHY NOT

Seriously that song is so good, jimin really NAILED IT (as always)