#8 - Panic

~4 days later - Friday~

As the school week comes to an end you can't help feeling a little sad. Controlling Jimin's actions have been very fun to watch, for all of you infact. You've seen him being cute, sad, funny and pissed off. Even when on Tuesday when in the morning he was in a relatively good mood he soon became upset and look like he wanted to cry.

Yesterday you quickly realised that Jungkook's words were very accurate. He's extremely scary when pissed. You take that in mind to not piss him off, also with what Jungkook said before.

But today, you also can't help but feel very worried. Because there's one certain filter that you've purposely been avoiding. Jimin has noticed it too. You both know what it is and that you're avoiding it for a very valid reason. But little does he know you are not picking that filter. You want to end things on a high note, and see him being a nice guy. With the decision made up in your mind you and Taehyung once again walk to school.

However when you look next to the gates, you become confused. Only Jungkook is standing there waiting for you. Taehyung is confused too as you both approach him.

"Hey Jungkook. Where's Jimin?" He asks.

"He texted me saying he got up late and is going to be coming in late today, so I didn't bother waiting for him. He's probably going to get a detention and there's no way I'm getting one too." Jungkook explains.

"But he has an alarm? He must have slept through it." Taehyung shrugs and the three of you head towards school.

Now you're panicking even more. Jimin's going to come in late and not know what filter you want. And you have a feeling you know the exact filter he's going to pick for himself as soon as he walks through them doors.

You could make a run for it. Tell Taehyung that you don't feel well and leg it down the road and back home where it's safe. As you start to consider doing that you've already walked into the school doors.

Shit.

"What do you guys have first?" Taehyung asks us.

"I've got art upstairs." Jungkook says.

"I have maths." Taehyung pouts and groans. "I flipping hate maths!"

"I have biology." Your face then drops. Oh no. Biology. Jimin's in your biology class. If what Jungkook says is true, then he's going to come into the said class late.

You make your way to lesson, Jennie standing outside the door. Luckily Jennie and Jaebum are actually in your biology class so atleast you won't be suffering alone.

"Jimin not in today I take it?" She says as you both walk in.

You shake your head. "This is bad Jennie. He's not going to know what filter he has to be and he's coming in late."

Her mouth forms an 'O' and she holds back a laugh. You sigh painfully and you both take your seats.

"He definitely did this on purpose." Jaebum whispers to Jennie and you after you explained the situation to him.

Your eyebrows furrow. "Taehyung said he must've slept through his alarm so that's why he's coming in late."

"You really think that Jimin, who has never slept through his alarm before, coincidentally just happens to sleep through it now?" Jaebum raises his eyebrows at you.

"Now that I think about it this is very suspicious. He knows damn well it's the last day of this challenge. And what does he do? Pretends to sleep in so he'll arrive late. I'll pray for your survival Y/N." Jennie pats your back and you groan.