#15 - Skype

"And then out of nowhere he pushed me off my bed for being too nice to me! Can you believe it? He pushed me. Off of my own bed! Who the hell does that?" You ramble to your sister on skype telling her everything that the midget did over the last hour.

Whilst you sit on your chair with your laptop sat on the desk, you still don't understand what he's trying to get out of you. Now that he and Haewon aren't a thing anymore you need to keep a close eye on him. He's practically wilding already.

You reluctantly can't help replay that particular moment in your head. You have no idea why he did it, but it felt...nice.

No Y/N, stop that! Don't give in!

Kara doesn't even try to cover her laugh and lets it loose.

You scoff. "Don't laugh, it wasn't funny!"

"Yes it is Y/N. I hope you did something back to him however. I did not raise you to be a whimp." She narrows her eyes at you.

"I yelled for Yoongi to get him shook and Yoongi actually came. But Jimin covered my mouth before I could finish yelling which was very rude."

"What was Yoongi's reaction?"

"He never came in, he just asked from outside if I called him and I said no." You're surprised that Yoongi never actually walked in but it's probably best that he didn't. If he saw what he saw then he would not be impressed.

A half naked muscley idiot cradling a sweaty annoyed girl in his burning chest whilst slamming a hand on her mouth. Doesn't that just scream sexual harassment.

Kara smirks a little. "Awh, you saved Jimin's ass. That's cute."

Your face scrunches up in disgust. "No no no! It is not cute! I ended up throwing my lip balm at the back of his stupid head." You huff whilst folding your arms.

Her eyebrows furrow and she looks very confused as if to say 'what the fuck are you talking about?'

"You attacked him with your lip balm?"

You nod. "It was well deserved."

"And what did he do?"

You freeze just thinking about what he did. It has suddenly become very awkward and you look away.

Her eyes narrow even more, and a huge grin appears on her lips. "He did something, didn't he?"

You groan and cover your mouth to hide your reluctant smile. She claps her hands together. "I knew it!"

"He didnt kiss me if that's what your thinking."

Kara pouts and her shoulders drop. "What then?"

You shake your head. "I don't want to talk about it!"

Kara laughs at your flustered self. "Fine, what happened after then?"

"He said he'll play my game, whatever that means. Then he said he was tired and left. He just left me standing there like an idiot!"

Kara sits amused watching you have your moment to be annoyed and flustered. You don't expect her to bring out a packet of popcorn and start to hungrily snack on it.

"Please continue."

"I swear he pisses me off on purpose. He enjoys my sufferance!" You groan and fold your arms.

Kara chuckles and takes off her glasses. "He does find it pretty entertaining. But you seem to like to piss him off too, so it's a win win situation!" She throws her hands up in the air still grasping onto her popcorn, then carries on munching like nothing ever happened.

"I don't even piss him off that much Kara! It's him, the adorable little devil." What you say is true, he has the puppy eyes and the cutest cheeks that you can never say no to. A very dangerous trait to have. That means that people mustn't say no to him alot. He has his ways.

A gorgeous smiling boy then enters your room holding a bottle of banana milk.

"Hey Y/N, Jungkook wanted me to give this to you because he thought it might help you sleep. Or keep you up awake like it does to him so I don't get what he was talking about."

He then sees that you're facetiming someone and his face drops.

"Oh shit sorry." He leaves the milk on the desk next to you. "I'll leave you guys alone."

"Oh, don't worry Hoseok it's okay. This is my sister by the way. Kara, Hoseok. Hoseok, Kara." You introduce the two of them.

Hoseok stands next to your sitting self lowering his head a little to get a closer look he gives a little wave.

"Hi Taehyung and Y/N's sister!"

Kara looks at him weirdly but then eases into a smile. "Hey."

"I'm making sure that your twinnies aren't fighting." Hoseok pats your head like a puppy, and you look up at him whilst laughing lightly.

Kara laughs aswell. "Good job...Hoseok."

Whilst tilting his head, Hoseok stares through the screen to the woman sitting on her bed more and more. His lips turn upwards into a sincere smile whilst admiring her.

You raise your eyebrow when you notice Kara doing the exact same thing. You glance back at him before looking at her again.

"Good choice Kara." You put your thumbs up at her and also a cheesy smile.

"Huh?" They both say.

You giggle and shake your head, waving your hands infront of you. "Nothing, nevermind!"

Hoseok shrugs and yawns, streching his arms out. "Night guys." He waves at Kara again and dissapears out the door.

"Goodnight!" The two of you reply.

An enormous grin forms on your face and you feel a little excitement surging up inside you. You restrain your giggles but you can't help setting them free.

"What's wrong with you?" Kara gives you a concerned look.

"Someone has fallen for the ray of sunshine!" You throw your hands in the air and twirl around in your chair as it has wheels.

She scoffs. "Are you crazy Y/N? I don't even know Hoseok properly." She defends herself.

"Mhmm." You fold your arms. "Love how you assumed I was talking about you and Hoseok."

Kara's eyes widen, stuttering for words and then she groans.

You laugh. "But seriously, Hoseok's really sweet, you should get to know him when you get back."

She chuckles shaking her head. "Kim Y/N, you're crazy."

You smile to yourself, but that smile immedietly falls at what she says next.

"...for Park Jimin."

And then she hangs up the call, leaving you sitting there with your mouth hanging open.