#14 - Hot

The air is warm whilst you're getting changed into your pyjamas. You're so hot that you end up throwing your pyjamas on the ground, and instead get changed into loose shorts and a loose t-shirt. You tie your hair into a pony tail and open your window a little, letting some fresh air in. You then sit cross-legged on your bed, pulling out your phone.

You remember that you and Kara should be skyping eachother at sometime this evening, but you should message her beforehand as she might be busy with work.

A knock on you door catches your attention, but you don't bother looking up as you already know who it is.

"Not now Tae, I'm busy."

An amused chuckle seeps it's way into the room. "Do I look like Taehyung to you?"

Your head snaps up surprise. "Oh, sorry."

He stands in the doorway awkwardly, dropping his hands in his short pockets making them fall slightly, revealing the upper band of his calvin kleins. That when you realise that he's only wearing shorts. You guess he must be feeling hot too.

"You can come in you know." You laugh lightly at him waiting for your permission.

Jimin does so, hopping into the room and sitting next to you on the bed. He spins himself to face you and also sits cross-legged.

"The others are fighting over who's  sleeping where: Taehyung's room or the spare room. None of us really want to sleep in your parent's room, because that's a little weird." He scrunches his face up just thinking about it.

You nod. "So where are you going?"

"Probably in Taehyung's room, depending on where the others want to go. I don't really mind to be honest." He shrugs.

You turn your phone off and lean over to place it on your bedside table, then resume your position facing him.

"Speaking of Taehyung, I just came here to say thank you Y/N. For...tying us up I guess? And forcing us to talk things out." Jimin giggles thinking about it whilst raking his hair back.

You smile at his happy self. "I didn't want you guys to fight anymore, so you're welcome."

"So you did talk to Taehyung about it, right?"

You nod. "I couldn't not talk to him about it because of how upset it made you yesterday. It made me feel a little sad too to be honest."

His eyebrows jolt up. "Really?" You nod once again.

Silence fills the room before he speaks up again. "You know on monday how I had that fight with that guy because he was chatting shit about Taehyung?"

You hum in response.

"He wasn't just talking about him. He mentioned you too. I just didn't want to say it in front of Taehyung because I know he would've gotten even more annoyed."

Your eyebrows furrow. "He was chatting shit about me aswell?" You laugh in amusement.

"I got even more annoyed."

You can imagine this exact moment happening in your mind, and a different kind of feeling starts to runs inside you.

"So...you defended us both?" 

Jimin nods and locks his eyes with yours. "I couldn't let him talk about you like that." His voice becomes lower and he looks down in his lap.

A smile forms on your lips. "Thank you Jimin."

Jimin's eyes meet yours once again, and he smiles softly. "No worries." He shrugs. Sighing a big sigh he shuffles his way off of your bed and stands. "Okay I should probably go to the others, see which room I've ended up in."