#25 - Dress

~One month later~

Your relationship with Jimin has been going strong for a solid month. You've both dodged some bullets of your brother finding you doing things which would hint of you being together, like cuddling or many sneaky kisses.

The same goes for Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon when you're around them at home or when you all go out. The only people that know are still just Jungkook, Jennie and Jaebum.

You did consider telling your sister too, but then quickly came to the conclusion that she would most likely gossip about it by accident whilst Taehyung is in the room.

However you can't help but notice the strange little glances Namjoon has been giving you both in English class.

Does he know?

No, he surely can't. You and Jimin haven't given anything away whilst being around your brother and other people. Especially Mr Kim. But it's still making you curious to learn the reason for these looks.

"He definitely doesn't know," Jimin says in a low voice whilst you, Jimin and Jungkook stand outside the school gates waiting for Taehyung to arrive so you can leave.

"I'm sure he doesn't."

You sigh worriedly and lean your head on Jimin's shoulder, he immedietly responds by sitting his head on yours. "I don't know, the looks he gives us in lesson sure seems like he does."

When you occasionally look up you see Namjoon's eyes staring at you with suspicion, and then he would look to the black haired student sitting behind you, narrow his eyes and then avert them some place else.

"Even if he does know, he wouldn't tell Taehyung hyung." Jungkook reassures the both of you. "So for now your secret is still safe."

Your brother with a cheerful smile on his face then arrives, which gives you the signal that the two of you can go home.

However just as your about to walk with him, Jennie appears and pulls you to the side leaving you all confused. "Come on, I need your help."

"With what?"

She smiles. "A dress. And I think you need one too."

A dress? A dress for what?

She can tell your still confused and she huffs impatiently. "Did no-one tell you about the dance on friday night Y/N?"

A what now?!

Your mouth gapes open. "No, there's a dance? Like a prom kind of thing?"

Jennie tilts her head whilst humming. "Sorta. It's a summer one the school is hosting before we break up for the summer holidays." Oh.

You turn your attention back at the three maknaes, that are giving you obvious looks that they knew about this dance.

"Thanks for telling me guys."

"I was going to mention it to you earlier, plus I thought you already knew." Jimin defends himself whilst pouting innocently and he shrugs.

You sigh and wave your hand at him. "It's fine, tell Kara I'll be home a little late." You aim the last part of your sentence to Taehyung and he nods, but then his eyes become panicked.

"I forgot, I don't have a suit! Guys we need to go shopping too."

The busan boys both groan at the thought of going to a place with expensive clothing and stuck-up posh customers looking at them and shrugging smuggly at the price. Knowing Taehyung's taste in clothing, they regret not bringing that much money in their blazers.