#27 - Twin discussion

"My sister is all grown up!" Your brother says excitedly, whilst grabbing a hold of your cheeks and squeezing them with his enormous hands that cover most of your face.

You cringe and pull his hands away so you can actually see. "Taehyung we are the same flipping age so stop it!"

"Y/N it's beautiful!" Kara ignores the two of you being weird, and holds the dress up. Her face lights up when admiring it. "Jennie has taste, I'll give her that."

"An expensive taste." You mutter whilst chuckling.

After yours and Jimin's session in the changing rooms, Jennie quickly realised where Jimin actually was and gave you both a enormous knowing smirk. She took the dress from you and went to pay for it along with hers.

Jungkook was confused as to why you both were recieving these looks, but from your flustered face and Jimin's panting breath he soon also realised and his doe eyes widened even more. He had stirred Taehyung out the shop in case Taehyung would find anything suspicious.

Kara hangs your dress on your door. "I'm going to bed, my head hurts." She says whilst rubbing her head.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Taehyung asks.

"I already ate, but I bought you two some ramen to eat as a quick meal." She nods and then leaves.

You and Taehyung immedietly race out of your room, down the stairs and into the kitchen as the thought of eating ramen only makes your stomachs growl louder in hunger.

After making the ramen, you both grab two stools and sit on the island and start to eat.

"So I'm guessing you guys didn't buy any suits, or you just couldn't be bothered to look for any." You say to Taehyung.

Taehyung shakes his head, quickly swollowing the ramen in his mouth. "No we did find some, we just didn't bring enough money."

Your eyes widen. "You, Kim Taehyung, the gucci collector, didn't bring enough money? Never thought this day would come."

His eyes roll. "Obviously I did, but Jimin and Jungkook didn't. So we're going back after school tomorrow to buy them."

You nod and you both continue eating surrounded by silence and Taehyung's loud slurping noises.

"Are you going to be going with Haewon?"

Taehyung stops eating and gived a slow nod which doesn't look convincing.

"What's wrong?"

He sighs. "I don't think she's over Jimin."

You're honestly not surprised. You knew from the moment Jimin mentioned her that she was one of those girls. The fact she basically played Jimin and now doing the same to Taehyung? Definitely one of those girls.

"Did you ask her? If she does still like him?"

Taehyung hums in agreement. "She denied it, said that I'm the only one that she has her eyes on. It's pretty obvious I'm not, she just won't admit it."

"Break up with her then." You shrug, continuing to eat. That sounds like the only valid choice there is.

He bites his lip. "I'm not good at break-ups! Can you do it for me?"

You immediately give him a weird look. "Me, break up with your girlfriend on your behalf? Please say sike."

"Y/NNN." Taehyung whines, dragging out your name.

"Taehyunggg." You copy his tone of voice with an amused look.

"You have to help me at least. What am I supposed to say? I do like Haewon and she does likes me. Maybe I don't have to break up with her, just get Jimin off her mind."

"Yeah like...going out on a date or something. But Taehyung if she does still like Jimin then aren't you afraid she's going to do something?" You hadn't thought of that until now. Now that you say it, what if she does try something with Jimin? She thinks he's single, and so does Taehyung.

"With Jimin? No I don't think she'll do that, she's not the type to cheat that badly." Taehyung immediately denies the thought.

You want to deny it too but now you're worried that Haewon will. You haven't really met her before, and no matter what Taehyung says or what she means to him, she's still just a stranger to you. Who happens to be your boyfriends ex and your brothers girlfriend.

You don't know how she acts, what her strategies are when she's jealous. Because if she catches you with Jimin you have a feeling she isn't going to like it. They did love eachother.

Do you...love Jimin?

There's a good question to think about. This month has been a lot of fun being with him that you're starting to realise you do. You do love him. It's the first time you've loved someone before. You can't really tell how you're feeling, if this is what love feels like.

If it does, you're sure you don't want this feeling to go.

"Hey, Y/N!" Taehyung waves a hand in front of your eyes making you snap back to reality. "You completely zoned out. I thought your face was funny so I took a picture." He giggles to himself whilst putting his phone back in his pocket.

You sigh, not even caring about the muggy Taehyung now has of you, and will now most likely threaten you with it for something stupid.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

You hum innocently. "Oh, nothing. What were we talking about again?"

"Haewon. So I was thinking, I need evidence if she really does still like him. Because I know for a fact that Jimin definitely still likes her."

You almost choke on the ramen in your mouth and you harshly swallow it down. "Why would you say that?" You heart starts to pound more and louder.

"Because he told Jungkook that he still does, and then Jungkook was acting all weird so I forced him to tell me what he was worried about."

"When was this?" Your voice starts to get a tiny bit pissed off now.

"A couple days ago I think." Taehyung shrugs and continues to eat. "So first I need the evidence that Haewon does still like Jimin, and then I can get her mind off him. But the question is, how do I get the evidence?" He questions and wonders with his mouth full of noodles.

You're suddenly put off eating anything. You also start to feel a little sick.

Jimin still likes Haewon.

And he didn't tell you? No, why would he tell you? You knew that they did love eachother but after what happened you thought that love quickly faded into nothing.

You then realise when Haewon turned him down, he wasn't angry at her, he was calm about it. Because he still liked her, and he didn't want to hurt her even though she hurt him more.

If Haewon does try something then Jimin won't push her away. His feelings for her are still there, so he may consider it. And then leave you, breaking your heart that you can't even talk to Taehyung about.

No, Jimin would never do that. His feelings for you are much stronger than his feelings for Haewon.

Right?