#3 - Uniform

~2 days later~

"Aren't you dreading this as much as I am?" You ask Taehyung. Your school isn't that far from where you live, so you can both walk it since it's a suitable distance away.

"No. But I know you are, aren't you?" Taehyung inspects your nervous self.

You grimace whilst pulling your bag strap further up your shoulder. "What do you think?"

Taehyung chuckles. "You'll be fine Y/N, trust me. It'll seem weird at first but you'll probably make friends in no time. If you don't then you can just hang out with me, I don't mind."

"Thanks Taehyung," You smile faintly to yourself.

Compared to the last school you went to, this is the first that has had a uniform policy. You wear a crisp white shirt and a black blazer. With the also black skirt and black tie you feel really dull. There was a choice to either wear tights or knee length socks. Since you don't own a pair of tights, the white socks will have to do.

Taehyung wears his uniform as any typical boy would wear it. And you are not surprised. Untucked shirt, loosened tie, his curly hair draping over his eyes. But he suits it. You can see how all the girls like to drool over him.

As you approach the gates you can see Jungkook and Jimin waiting for the two of you. Jimin being lost in his phone doesn't make him notice Jungkook calling you over.

"Hey guys!" Taehyung does this weird handshake with them both, which you're guessing is supposed to make them look more cool?

Jimin doesn't even acknowledge your existence. He knows you're there, you know he does. But he doesn't spare you a glance unlike Jungkook did with a smile. He only looks up at Taehyung when you approached them.

Rude.

"You're nervous aren't you?" Jungkook peers at your face and chuckles. "Don't worry Y/N, you'll probably be in the same lessons as us so you won't be alone."

Is it weird that Jungkook looks less like a bunny and more...manly in a uniform?

You would've thought it would be the other way around. Both of them wear their uniform similar ways to Taehyungs, which again you're not surprised with. Also Jungkook's blue tipped hair seems to stands out even more. He looks good.

You could even say the same about Jimin. When you last saw him 2 days ago he looked more innocent and somehow friendlier in his own clothes. Now his blue hair has been styled in a way that reveals his forehead, and half it of it is down covering his left eye making him look mysterious...dangerous almost.

"Isn't that a little too short?" You instantly know that Jimin's talking about your skirt, looking at it in with hint of disgust.

"Are we listing short things? Alright. Let's see...which would you say is shorter? Your height or your facial hair?"

Taehyung slaps his hand over his mouth attempting to shield his laughter. Whereas Jungkook doesn't hold back. He errupts with laughter, causing Taehyung to give in and do so also.

Jimin just gapes and stares at you in disbelief. He scoffs and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"Come on, we're going to be late," He trudges off with Taehyung who is still giggling to himself inside the school.

You and Jungkook walk behind them. "He hates me doesn't he?"

"Who, Jimin? Nah he doesn't hate you. Okay maybe he does a little bit from that comment you just made. But he definitely doesn't hate you. Just...strongly dislikes you?" You chuckle at that. Because if it's true then the feeling's mutual.

"Y/N, take my advice. You don't want to see Jimin angry. Trust me on that. I mean yeah he's the cutest one out of all of us but he's also the scariest out of all of us."

"Oh yeah, Taehyung was saying something about Jimin having many filters?"

Jungkook smiles. "That is correct! He does have many filters. So do us both a favour. Pick a good filter: a nice one, a cute one! And not a bad one."

***

Walking into class startles you. Not because you're scared of classrooms, no way. But it's because of the person you see standing at the front of the class that surprises you. He gives a soft smile to the students that enter one by one. You turn around and give Jungkook a confused look.

He sees and chuckles. "This is his job, as you can see."

You nod and the three of them and a few other students pile into their seats. Which leaves you standing at the front looking stupid as you don't know where to go.

The teacher notices and smiles a warm smile. "Y/N! It's good to see you."

You smile back, but you're still confused. "Taehyung didn't mention to me that you work here."

"There's alot of things you don't know about me Y/N. But I'm not a strict teacher so don't worry. Unless you decide to mess around which in that case I can't promise anything. Jimin's the one who says I'm not strict so I guess I'm not." He indicates to the said student looking as if he's going to fall asleep any minute and the teacher sighs.

"Jimin!"

He violently jolts his head up just before resting it on the table.

"The day hasn't even begun and you're already falling asleep. Why am I not surprised?" Some students chuckle under their breaths.

Jimin groans and sleepily rubs his eyes. "Hyung why do you have to be such a buzz kill?"

Namjoon folds his arms amusingly and just stares at the student.

Jimin's eyes widen when he realises who he's talking to and he sits up straight in his chair. "I-I mean sorry Sir."

You snort making him snap his head at you with his jaw clenching more by the second.

"So where do you want me to sit?" You then turn and ask Namjoon.

"Since you're new here you can sit at the front so I can help you catch up with the work." You nod and move towards the seat he's pointing at.

However when you see who's sat behind your seat you give Namjoon pleading eyes to move you somewhere else. But sadly he doesn't budge. Sighing, you reluctantly sit down.

"Try not to ruin my learning miss prestige." You hear Jimin whisper from behind you.

"It looks like you've already done that." You hiss back making him scowl and he shuts up.

The lesson didn't go as bad as you thought it would go. After that short encounter with Jimin he didn't disturb you once, and with Namjoon being your teacher you actually learnt something. Mainly because you can't mess around because he's your teacher.

With the other teachers however you can't promise anything.