#24 - Stealth mode

"If you and Jaebum hadn't held me back then that girl would've been dead, I swear to God." Jennie huffs whilst sitting beside you.

You lie down on the main chair in the nurses office, with an ice pack on your forehead.

"Ironic how she called you the slag. She's probably slept with half of the boys at this school!"

You chuckle lightly. "Thanks for backing me Jennie."

"It was my pleasure." She says whilst patting your arm. "How do you feel?"

You sigh and nod. "I feel better, I just want to get out of here. I hate these kind of rooms." You shudder whilst looking around. "Wonder what happened to the boys."

Jennie tilts her head to the side. "All I know is that all 4 of them are in a lot of trouble. They could be expelled, depends how the Principal saw it. And maybe some witnesses so like Jungkook or Jinyoung."

You sigh and think about how dissapointed Kara and your parents would be if Taehyung got expelled. They probably would be surprised that it's not you getting expelled and instead is your brother.

Speaking of the devil, the said twin swings the door open and marches inside, followed by the two busan boys.

As soon as your brother sees you he gasps and then scowls. "I swear, that girl is dead."

Jennie smiles. "I say she won't last an hour when we see her tomorrow."

"I'm fine Taehyung." You reassure him. The three of them stand next to Jennie's sitting self and stare down at you. Jimin however glances around and avoids eye contact with you.

"What happened to you guys?" You then ask them.

"Namjoon hyung convinced the Principal not to expell Jimin and I, it was a lot of convincing. The other two guys however aren't so lucky as they're the ones that started the whole thing." Taehyung explains. "They're being sent to seperate different schools for a couple weeks. We would've ended in the same boat if Namjoon hyung hadn't saved our asses. And with some words from Jungkook, Jinyoung and Youngjae since they saw the whole thing."

"If you guys got expelled then that would mean I'm by myself here! It would be really lonely without you two." Jimin laughs lightly at Jungkook's words, and slings an arm around his neck.

"Well, we have to go to the detention room now for the rest of the day. The Principal told us to bring you too Jennie. Jaebum's already there right?" Taehyung says.

Jennie nods. "Along with that girl." She clenches her jaw slightly. "But the teacher will most likely send her to another classroom before we all jump her, that's if Jaebum hasn't already." She chuckles and stands up.

Taehyung nods and then looks at you with worried eyes. "You do feel better right?"

You nod and sit up slowly, removing the ice pack from your forehead and putting it on the table beside you. "Can I come with you guys? It'll be too boring here by myself."

"No Y/N, stay here until you properly feel better. Don't lie about it." Jimin's stern voice makes you stay seated.

"We better get going. See you Y/N." Taehyung ruffles your hair earning a glare from you and Jungkook giggles to himself. The two of them walk out the room followed by Jennie.

"You guys go ahead, tell the teacher I've gone to the bathroom." Jimin shouts down the hall whilst peeping his head out the door. He comes back in the room and shuts the door, turns around and faces you.

Well this is awkward.

You're the only two people in the office. "Aren't you going with them?" You ask.

Jimin sighs and nods. "Yeah but, I want to stay here for a bit." He stands in front of your sitting self and leans his hands either side of you.

"Why were you two fighting the boys again?" You ask out of curiosity.

He looks down. "They came up to us asking for trouble. Something about how they weren't finished with us yet, disregarding the warnings we all got when we fought them two weeks ago. They really don't use their brains sometimes."

"Sounds like they don't use them all the time."

Jimin chuckles and looks back up. "We really are dumb, aren't we?"

Your eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean?"

"There's us making a dramatic scene in the women's bathroom a week ago about how we will never talk to eachother again and here we are, talking again." A small smile appears on his lips. "Not that I'm complaining."

You chuckle and nod. "We really are stupid."

"So I was thinking, just because we can't be together doesn't mean we can't be friends, right? I don't think you'll ever be fully out of my life, you know, being my best friend's twin and going to the same school as me. We'll always see eachother no matter what we try and do."

You nod in consideration. That's true. "We can control ourselves, right?" You don't sound very convinced and he hears it too.

"No Y/N, we can't. That's the only problem." He frowns.

"So...what if we don't?"

Jimin narrows his eyes for you to carry on.

"Taehyung doesn't need to know everything, right? He doesn't clock onto things very easily which I only just realised. The only ones that would know would be Jungkook, Jennie and Jaebum." You suggest.

He thinks whilst staring into your eyes and then a small smirk lifts on his lips. "Kim Y/N, are you suggesting we sneak around together?" His tongue slips out and traces it on his bottom lip.

"Because I like the sound of that. Tae wasn't lying when he said his sister can be bad." He then says in a low voice. "Never thought you had it in you."

You smile a little. "So, what do you say midget?"

Jimin gives you a sincere smile when he stops laughing and he nods. "We'll be in stealth mode."

You can't help the excitement built up inside of you and you throw your arms around his neck, pulling him close to your chest and also throwing your lips onto his. He immediately responds, connecting his lips perfectly with yours and you both move them in synch.

You reluctantly then flinch away from him. "Okay but we can't do that."

Jimin whines in frustration. "Why not?"

"What part of 'stealth' and 'secretly' do you not understand? If Tae sees us doing that then we're both dead."

Sighing he nods and raises his hands in defence. "Alright alright. I should probably be going to the detention room."

You jump off of the chair. "I am coming with you." You say in a determined tone.

"Are you sure you feel better?" He says whilst looking at you in genuine concern.

"Yes Jimin, I'm sure. But if I fall you can be the one to catch me, okay?" You smile smugly whilst lightly hitting his cheek with your hand, then casually walk out of the office. Jimin sighs, shaking his head in amusement and he follows you out.