#11 - Hide and seek

"Hide and seek? Really? What are we five?" Yoongi scoffs and folds his arms whilst glaring at the maknae.

"None of you are saying any better ideas so just go with it!" Jungkook argues back. "So who wants to be it?"

You immedietly shoot your hand in the air. There is no way that you are going to be hunted down by one of these 7 giants. Maybe minus Yoongi and Jimin, no offence to them.

Since the 6 of them arrived Taehyung and Jimin haven't said a word to eachother. Some occasional glances, but not spoken anything. The others have noticed it too but don't question it.

You turn around to face the TV and close your eyes. "I'll count to 20 and you all go hide."

You feel a finger poke you on either side of your waist causing you to yelp and turn around. When you meet eyes with them evil yet gorgeous ones you scowl.

"Jimin." You hiss.

He innocently smiles at you. "I know I know. You'll count to 20 and we'll go hide. Good luck finding me."

The others silently snigger to themselves, but also earning a wary look from Taehyung at Jimin.

Sighing you turn back around and begin to count. You hear them scurry off to where ever around the house. You expect most of them to go upstairs as you can hear feet quickly dashing up the stairs. You guess that that was either Jungkook or Namjoon.

"18...19...20! I'm coming!" You yell at the top of your lungs.

Now, as a child you've always been pretty good at hide and seek. Every single time you were it, it did not take you that long to find Taehyung as he was always hiding in such an obvious place. Whereas for you it was easy to confuse his little brain. So you think that this should be pretty easy.

Even though you don't expect anyone to be down here you check all the rooms downstairs anyways, just in case. What you didn't expect to see, well hear, is a little munching noise from behind the counter in the kitchen. You walk over to it and instantly laugh whilst folding your arms.

The muncher looks up at you with innocent eyes. "What, I can't hide and eat at the same time?"

"You could've been a little quieter Jin but it's okay. You can help me find the others now."

Jin stands up and finishes eating his packet of crisps, and then the two of you continue to look downstairs.

"I should've taken the crisps upstairs for them to have some too, damn it. Wait what am I saying? They can get their own food!" He exclaims and shakes his head.

You chuckle and you both start to carefully walk up the stairs. The first room you both enter is Taehyung's room, since it's the first door that you come up to.

"He seriously needs to clean his room." Jin says in disgust, looking around at the room which looks like a clothes-bomb has gone off.

"Yeah try telling him that." Searching around his room and under his desk doesn't help in any way. There's no-one in here. You don't really wait to be in this awful room anymore and Jin's about to walk out, however you then hear something.

"Wait." You stop Jin and the two of you stand in silence.

Jin hears it too and you both slowly turn towards Taehyung's wardrobe. "There's no way one of them can fit in there." Jin says in disbelief and inspects the wardrobe.

"I guess we'll find out." You firmly hold the handles and swing it open.

A little yelp fills your ears and falls straight down onto the floor, leaving you and Jin to both sigh.