#12 - Tied up

There's only 2 rooms remaining that you haven't searched yet. Your room and the spare room. You hope that praying to god will prevent Jimin from hiding in your room, but knowing Jimin you highly doubt it.

All of you walk into your room as you gently push the door open with your hand. Quietly you tip-toe around the room, looking in every possible place they could be in.

Surprisingly you don't see anyone. Nothing moves, or makes a noise. It's dead silent.

"I thought one of them would hide in here." Jungkook places his hand on his hip in confusion whilst still looking around.

The rest of them agree and look a little dissapointed that one of them didn't think to hide in your room.

Hoseok taps you and points to the wardrobe. "Only place we haven't checked, might aswell have a look."

Namjoon goes to open the door but a thought comes into your head and you wave your hands about for him to stop. He swiftly stops and look at you with questioning eyes.

"I have an idea." You whisper.

He furrows his eyebrows. "What?" He whispers back.

You indicate for them all to step out of your room and they do so. You gather them in the hall outside your room.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Jin asks.

"Jimin isn't leaving this house until he and Taehyung start talking normally again. And if they don't want to talk then we'll make them talk." You plan out to the others and they nod.

"And how do we do that?" Yoongi questions you.

You don't want Taehyung and Jimin to hate eachother for the rest of their lives, they've been through too much to just throw it all away now. They're in this bestie shit for life whether they like it not.

So you send Yoongi and Hoseok to go and find the remaining person in the spare room and take him into the kitchen. You also tell Namjoon to some rope from the garage outside and get 2 chairs from the dining area in the kitchen.

You know that this sounds very dodgy, but this plan won't work without it. You also told Jin and Jungkook to reveal the one in the wardrobe in your room and also take him downstairs into the kitchen.

And amongst all of this you will be waiting in the kitchen for the two suspects to arrive. Well, not exactly suspects but they're both involved in this situation.

When in the kitchen, you and Namjoon hear the muffled accusations of Jimin being dragged down the stairs by Jin and Jungkook, meaning that he was indeed hiding in your room. You chuckle to yourself as you had feeling it was him.

Jimin attempts to fight the strength of the eldest and the maknae but it's no use. Jin shoves him into one of the chairs, and Namjoon quickly wraps his arms around the chair with the rope.

Jungkook takes his hand off his mouth and has a pleased look on his face. "We did a pretty good job hyung."

Jin smiles and folds his arms, examining the pissed off Jimin.

"There I was, sitting there thinking that I've won this shit game and then next thing you know this stupid muscle baby throws himself onto me and drags me out of the wardrobe along with this tall ass idiot, which also by the way Jungkook that fucking hurt man!"

Jungkook giggles to himself looking away innocently. Jin whacks the back of Jimin's head with an offended look. "This tall ass idiot is also 3 years older than you so respect your hyung Park Jimin."

He ignores Jin's whack and continues yelling. "Why did you tie me up?" His eyes then settle on you. "Was this your idea?"

You nod, which makes him even more annoyed. You can see it rising in his eyes and it scares you a little but you stay strong and remain standing in a straight posture.

But the rising noise of more mumbled accusations thump down the stairs. Hoseok and Yoongi come into view, in the same situation that Jungkook and Jin were in a moment ago when bringing Jimin. Only this time, it's with Taehyung.

Yoongi sits him down in the other chair which is directly opposite Jimin. Namjoon ties him up and Hoseok removes his hand from his lips.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" He instantly yells.

"It's for your own good Taehyung." You speak up for them.

He snaps his head at you. "Kim Y/N this was your fucking idea?"

"See? I told you it wasn't our idea." Hoseok defends himself and Yoongi.

"Now that you're both here, you are going to remain in this position until you start talking properly again." Your eyes move from Jimin's to Taehyung's giving them glares so they know that you're serious about this.

"You've got to be kidding me." Jimin mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Come on just talk and sort this situation out! We didn't do all of that hastle to get you two down here for nothing!" Jin gestures with his hands whilst talking.

Taehyung scoffs. "Well it looks like you've wasted your time hyung because I'm not talking to him."

Jimin then looks at you. "I told you yesterday Y/N, you can try all you want but this idiot won't budge."

"Well neither will we." Jungkook jumps up onto the island and sits there, staring at the two of them. "We've got all day."