#22 - Let go

"You don't say?" You can sense the sarcasm in his tone. He leans his shoulder on the door frame, with his arms folded. He clenches his jaw whilst staring you down.

But seriously, he does know that this isn't the mens right?

"Why are you here then? Get out!" Your voice rises and you point to the door. You're still annoyed at him, regardless of what he does or says to you.

He doesn't answer. He pushes himself off the door frame and starts to walk forwards at a fast pace, making you take a couple steps backwards.

You turn your head and look around. "Are you crazy? Someone could walk in! You need to go." You fold your arms, reluctant to stay in his presence. "What did you say to the others? 'Be right back I just need to piss Y/N off even more by following her into the bathroom'?"

He stops walking when he's infront of you, smiling a little from your words and he and rakes his pitch black hair back.

"We need to talk."

Is he being serious?

You look at him in confusion and scoff. "Now you want to talk? After a week of pretending I don't exist now you want to talk?! No way. You've had your chances to explain yourself and you just blew it! Oh and you've chosen such a great place to do this by the way, well done." You indicate around you with your hands.

He sighs, giving you an impatient look. "Are you done?"

You groan in annoyance. "Just go Jimin! I don't want to talk to you." You shake your head and attempt to walk to the door but he grabs your wrist and pulls you straight back.

"Let go." You yank your wrist out of his grasp.

Jimin opens his mouth to talk but you both then hear the voices of women outside of the door, making both your eyes widen in realisation.

Cursing under his breath, Jimin grabs you and shoves you both into a cubicle, slamming and locking the door shut.

"What are you doi-" He cuts your annoyed voice off with his hand as he slams it on your lips.

"You really like baiting me out don't you?" He whispers harshly. You shove his hand off your mouth and glare at him.

You hear the laughing voices of two women, talking and gossiping, probably taking some mirror selfies. They're going to be here for a while then.

Sighing you fold your arms and glare at him. "What do you want?" You whisper.

"I literally just said what," He steps a little closer. "We need to talk."

"About?" You ask uninterested.

"Us."

You scoff and quietly laugh to yourself. "What 'us' Jimin? There is no 'us' anymore. You ruined that when you stopped talking to me."

Jimin sighs and leans his arm on the cubicle wall, looking down.

"You're never going to get over that, are you?"

You feel as if you want to slap him right there and then.

Jimin can sense you're getting pissed off fast, and to your surprise he's getting pissed off too.

"I would slap you if we were the only ones in here." You hiss in a hushed tone.

That makes him smile. His eyes dissapear and he runs his tongue along his lower lip. "Do it." He tests you. "If you're bad."

Scowling you quickly raise your hand to deliver his request, but he grabs it just before it makes contact with his cheek.

Wow. His reflexes aren't that bad.