#6 - Challenge accepted

"These desks really aren't it, are they?" You huff as you lie down on two desks you put together.

It's way too uncomfortable, and there's no chance you're going to be sleeping on that.

"Do we really have to sleep on these things?"

"Unless you want to sleep on the floor we don't really have any other choice Y/N." Jimin says whilst looking down at you. "So get used to it."

You scowl and sit up. It's been 1 hour since the power went out, meaning you all have been locked in the classroom for an hour also. The windows have locked automatically too, so you're going to be stuck in here for a long time.

"Well great, now I need to pee." Jaebum sighs.

"Hold it in. There is no way you are peeing in that plant pot which I know you're thinking about doing." Jennie folds her arms.

Jaebum shrugs and jumps down from the teachers desk. "Anyone got any food?"

You and Jennie shake your heads. Jimin however smiles and grabs his bag from under his desk, zipping it open and pulling out a packet of lollypops.

"Is that it?" Jennie says whilst picking up a lollypop.

"Yes, so we are living off lollypops whether you like it or not." He answers back.

Jaebum then bursts out laughing and pulls out five bottles of banana milk from his bag. "Why do you have so many bottles?"

Jimin raises his eyebrows in confusion and grabs a bottle, staring at it whilst trying to think.

"Why the hell do I have banana milk in my ba-" He interrupts himself with a gasp.

"Jungkook the little brat! When we get out of here I'm going to burn these in front of his little doe eyes!"

"That's a little extreme, plus Jungkook's adorable." You say.

"I don't care if he's adorable! I'm killing him anyway." Jimin concludes and puts the bottles back in his bag.

Jennie chuckles and then looks at the clock on the wall and then her eyes widen. "It's almost 7? What the fuck?"

"We've been here for 3 hours?" Jimin groans and squeezes the bridge of his nose.

"We can't even call anyone on our phones. This is bullshit!" Jaebum massages his temples.

Grabbing a lollypop from Jimin you sit down on top of one of the desks, placing your feet on the seet and putting one leg on top of the other.

"Uh, excuse me? Did your parents not teach you about manners?" Jimin scoffs, popping a lollypop in his mouth, sitting on the desk infront of you and then he swirls around to face you.

"They did, but not with people like you." You smile and pop the lollypop in your mouth.

Jimin scowls slightly, but then eases into an amused look.

"You know, I was wondering why Taehyung never told me about you, but now I definitely know why."

What? He just completely changed the subject.

Jimin can tell you seem confused and he chuckles. "You'll realise it soon too, don't worry."

"What, he didn't tell me about you because he didn't want me to deal with an annoying little brat?"

Jimin's jaw clenches whilst still smiling, ignoring my comment. He leans back slightly, putting his hand backwards for support.

You catch his eyes travelling down you and they don't stop.