#7 - Piece of cake

"Y/N you're alive!" A familiar voice yells at the top of his lungs, then comes bounding into the room and throws himself onto you. You yelp backwards in the darkness from the sudden impact of a person clinging onto you.

"Where's my banana milk?!" Another one yells whilst going straight for Jimin's bag.

You attempt to shove the heavy lump of flesh off your little body. "Taehyung get off me!"

The lights then finally flicker on and reveals Jungkook chugging a bottle of banana milk. Jimin groans and smacks the back of his head.

"I swear I don't know what I'm gonna do with you." He shakes his head.

"Why the hell did you take my milk hyung?" Jungkook dramatically says.

Jimin scoffs. "You're the one that put them in my bag you idiot."

Jungkook then giggles. "Oh yeah."

"I swear, you do not want to be locked in a room with this one 3 hours." Taehyung collapses onto a chair sighing.

"That bad huh?" Jaebum says.

Taehyung nods his head vigorously. He then spots the lollypops you all have in your mouths. "Someone give me one too atleast!"

Jimin throws him his bag of lollypops and Taehyung catches it with his right hand. "Knock yourself out."

"I have 16 missed calls from Kara so we should probably get going." You say to Taehyung whilst checking your phone.

He furrows his eyebrows whilst popping a lollypop in his mouth. "Why didn't you just answer her?"

"The power went out, duh." Jennie says.

"Yeah the power. Not the phone signals." Taehyung says back to her, face palming.

And with them words you, Jennie and Jimin all turn to Jaebum.

Jaebum raises his hands in defence. "What? You could've checked your own phones to see if they were working so it's your faults for listening to me! I just assumed that they weren't working too."

"Note for the future: Never listen to Jaebum." Jimin says, grabbing his bag and walking out of the class followed by the rest of us.

You sigh and sling your bag on your shoulder, walking out with Jennie waiting for you by the door. You both walk out the school doors with some other students who had too been locked in a classroom somewhere. The 4 boys are all waiting by the gates for you two.

"My roommate Mark is going to kill me for being late so I best get going." Jaebum groans, taking out his phone and staring at the missed calls from him.

Jungkook chuckles and pats his shoulder. "See you hyung."

Jaebum gives us all little waves before he disappears around the corner.

Jennie englufs you gently in a hug. "It was nice meeting you today Y/N, I'll see you tommorow." She smiles and then leans in your ear and whispers something. "Don't forget the mission for the midget." She winks and walks down the street home.

You gulp and give Jimin a little glance. He's shoving the 4 remaining bottles of banana milk in Jungkook's bag, leaving Jungkook with a satisfied grin.

"Bye guys!" Taehyung says to the both of them and doing that weird handshake again.

"Bye hyung, bye noona!" Jungkook gives you his adorable smile and you smile and say goodbye back.

Jimin doesn't say anything to you but a look that you know what he's trying to say. You nod slightly at him and instantly start walking down the street with Taehyung.