#20 - Hurt

~The next day~

"Something's happened, hasn't it?" Jennie narrows her eyes at you when seeing you walk into your maths class with tensed shoulders and a slight sadden face. "Alright, spill." She leans forwards intently.

You sigh and sit down. "Well Jimin, Jungkook and four of his other friends including Namjoon slept over at my house."

She gasps. "Don't tell me you slept with him."

Your eyes widen. "What? No he slept in Tae's room." You then think to yourself. "That is what you meant...right?"

Jennie smirks and then bursts out laughing making you sigh.

"I'm buying you a bible after school." She continues to giggle to herself just as Jungkook and Jimin walk into the class also. Jungkook gives you both warm smiles where as Jimin, as you expected, doesn't look at you or Jennie.

You ignore it and watch Jennie still laughing. "Jennie calm down." You look at her in amusement.

"Okay okay I'll stop." She clears her throat. She then notices Jimin's actions and becomes confused. "What's wrong with him?"

You begin to explain the situation you have your hands on, from him pushing you off your bed to you kissing with both of you sweating in the already heated atmosphere. You then explain what Taehyung was saying about how he wouldn't let Jimin date you, and Jimin taking your words a little too seriously.

Since the 5 of you left your house in the morning, including Namjoon, Jimin still hasn't said a proper word to you. He hasn't even spared you a glance. You haven't bothered trying to talk to him because he just won't talk to you back, and leave you standing there looking like an idiot.

You spoke to Jungkook about it, and his advice was to just let him cool down from being pissed off and he'll come around. You keep in mind the fact that when Jimin is pissed he's pissed.

"If all of that happened then he definitely will end up talking to you again, Jimin just takes things a little to seriously, that's all." You nod whilst listening to Jennie's words. "He's sensitive like that."

"Yeah I know. But I don't see why it's my fault. Taehyung said all of them things, not me. I was just as shocked as he was."

"Maybe he's doing it because of what Taehyung said. To throw Taehyung off the scent of something happening between the two of you, considering the way Jimin's reaction to Taehyung was."

That could be true.

You tilt your head in consideration. "That could be the reason, but I'm not sure. We'll see. Anyways how are you?"

Jennie nods. "I'm good, thanks."

"Are you sure? Even after hearing about Taehyung and Haewon?"

She goes quiet and nods again. "Yeah, obviously I am Y/N. It's not like he paid any sort of attention to me, did he?" She points out.

"I guess that's true, but still." You pat her shoulder and she smiles.

Your maths teacher then begins to teach, and you reluctantly stop your conversation and start to work. Occasionally you glance over at Jimin working with his head down, and he doesn't look in your direction. It makes you feel a little sad. You then give up in trying to communicate with him, and carry on working.

But when you do glance in his direction, to your surprise he's staring right at you. It makes you jump in your chair at how intense his stare is. His faces radiates some type of emotion but you can't tell what it is. You can tell that he's noticed that you look a little upset, and his lips part slightly, still holding the eye contact. He then looks away and carrys on working.

You turn your head to face Jennie and she looks shocked. You're guessing that she saw the intense staring.

"What was that supposed to mean?" She wonders.

You shrug. "I have no idea."

***

Lunch has arrived and you and Jennie sit down at a table after grabbing your food. Jaebum has also joined the two of you, and you also filled him in on everything that happened over the weekend. You made both of them swear that they won't tell anyone about this and they promised not to.

You've been thinking about that look Jimin gave you in lesson all day. He still hasn't spoken to you, but Jennie was telling you about how he did give you a couple of glances when you weren't looking when walking past him in the halls.

"It hurts you know." You sigh whilst fiddling with your pasta with your fork. "He's shutting me out and won't even tell me why."

Jennie and Jaebum exchange glances as they know how upset you are over this. "He'll come around Y/N, don't worry about it. I think he's just a little put off about what Taehyung said." Jaebum reassures you.

You nod a little and the two of them try to distract you of thinking about him. They make you start to smile again, by having little arguments with each other and telling weird stories that actually make you laugh. After you all finish eating, you start to walk out of the canteen to go outside and sit for a bit before your 2 final lessons start again.

You accidentally bump into someone however, who's holding a bottle of water without the lid on and some of the water spills onto your blazer. Gasping you furiously wipe the water from your blazer.

"What the hell?" But then you stop when you see who it is.

At first he's shocked that he spilt his drink on someone, but when he sees who he spilt it on his face eases and turns into a scowl.

"Do you mind?" You glare at him.

You notice that one of his friends, Youngjae if you remember correctly, was walking with him and is now watching the two of you. Jennie and Jaebum also have stopped walking and are now watching the scene unravel.

"Shut up Y/N, stop overreacting." He spits his words at you like you're nothing.

Ouch.

He turns to walk away and Youngjae follows, but you don't let him.

"Are you trying to make me hate you? Because if you are be my guest and carry on!" You yell which makes him stop walking and turn back around.

"You remembered what I told you yesterday? Didn't know it meant that much." He smirks which makes you annoyed.

You do remember what he said to you yesterday.

'I don't know what the fuck you're doing to me but I like it, so be my guest and carry on.'

"You really think that I meant what I said? You're so gullible Y/N." He scoffs and shakes his head.

He has to be lying.

You bite the inside of your cheek to stop the tears that are threatening your eyes to fall. You still stand strong, not daring to back down.

"Don't push it Jimin."

"Or what Y/N? What will you do?" He gives you a dark look, taking back his smirk.

You don't answer as you don't know what you'll do. How can you do anything to him after what happened on the weekend? The fact that he knows that you can't do anything just makes him push even more.

"That's what I thought." He speaks his final words. He turns and walks towards Taehyung and Jungkook's table near the back of the canteen, who haven't noticed what's just happened. Youngjae gives you a sympathetic smile before joining him.

You turn around to look at Jaebum and Jennie, and they give you sad looks. They're about to speak, but you hold up your hand and shake your head for them not to.

"Let's just go." You mutter, storming out of the canteen with the two of them hurriedly following behind.

Slinging her arm around your shoulder, Jennie sighs. "You okay?"

There's no point denying it. No, you're not okay. Shaking your head, you breathe steadily whilst continuing to walk away from the canteen.