#2 - Enemies

"Are you being serious Jungkook?" One of the boys huffs and pulls the giggling one up from the floor. "I told you not to swing on these things or that will happen!"

"Chill hyung I'm not hurt, I'm fine." Jungkook says as an excuse, nudging the boys hand off his arm.

"You could've died." They all gasp at Taehyungs words that leave his mouth, being way too dramatic about this.

The rest of the boys all come closer to the two of you, one of them scoffing.

"This is a kid's infrastructure. How the hell would he have died exactly? You guys need to chill." He folds his arms and leans against one of the frames.

"With this kid you never know Yoongi." Yoongi tilts his head considering the purple-haired man's words.

"Yeah this is a kids infrastructure. And this is basically a baby. We are so dumb for letting him on this." The one who pulled Jungkook up from the floor groans.

"I am not a baby Jin hyung!" Jungkook pushes Jin backwards by the chest.

"You are to us so live with it." Jin sniggers.

"Can you guys shut up now?" Taehyung says impatiently. "Anyways, this is my sister Y/N. Y/N, these are my friends." All of them stand around you making you feel a little awkward and vulerable, being the only girl and surrounded by large and attractive men which are also strangers to you.

"So that's Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jungkook and that's Ji...hey where did Jimin go?" They all obliviously look left to right soon realising that their last member isn't with them.

"Did he just die on us?"

Namjoon sighs and looks at the maknae. "No Jungkook, he didn't die."

"Where did this midget run off t-" Taehyung then yelps and cuts off his words as a little body has thrown itself onto Taehyung's back, cradling him with his arms and legs. Taehyung staggers forwards unexpectedly. "Ahhhhhhhh help I'm being attacked!!"

Yoongi holds back a laugh and folds his arms in amusement. "Never knew a midget could attack a giant."

The dark blue haired boy gasps offendedly, jumping off of Taehyung's back and he then glares at Yoongi. "I hope you didn't forget that you are literally 1cm taller than me hyung."

Yoongi shrugs. "So? You're still the smallest one here." The boy scowls.

Taehyung turns around and pushes the petite man backwards. "Why the hell did you jump on me?"

His hands raise in defense. "Come on, I know you enjoyed it Tae." He bursts out laughing.

"What are you talking about? Why would I enjoy that?"

The boy shrugs whilst still giggling to himself and then he spots you watching the drama unfold, standing there stupidly with your arms struck at your side. And then his face drops into a confused one.

Woah. His expression changed fast.

"Who's this chick?"

You raise your eyebrow. "Don't call me chick. Ever."

"What am I supposed to call you then? Prestige?" Your eyes roll as the words slip off his plump lips.

"Don't push it." You warn him.

"Yeah that's what I thought." He mutters. "But seriously who are you?"

Taehyung rests his arm on his shoulder. "Jimin, meet my sister."