#21 - Wrong room

~1 week later~

Yep, that's right. It's been a week. A whole week, and this stupid midget still isn't talking to you.

To make yourself not feel like the victim, you've decided to shut him out aswell. Whenever you see or pass him in the halls or at lunch you act like he's not even there. He's doing the same to you, and Jungkook and Taehyung have noticed.

You just muttered the excuse to Taehyung that you've been very stressed out with work and school things that you haven't had time to talk to him, which he found understandable as he has the same amount of work too.

But the work itself is making you stressed out even more than you already are.

The only people that know the real reason for you both ignoring eachother are Jennie, Jaebum and Jungkook. Jungkook has tried to talk to Jimin also and ask him why he's acting weird, but Jimin reacts the exact same way he does to you.

He dodges the question.

So your life has basically gone to what it was like before you met him. But you already know that this is much worse than before.

"Come on Y/N, please come." Taehyung pleads as you've flopped down on your bed.

"No."

"Why not? The hyungs miss you you know. Okay well Namjoon hyung sees you all the time but the other 3 miss you."

"Taehyung I just don't want to."

Taehyung sighs and sits down on your bed. He's been trying to convince you to go to the cinema with himself and the other 6 for 20 minutes now. And you don't want to go for obvious reasons.

"Alright, what's wrong? You've been acting weird and depressed all week Y/N." You snort at his words whilst realising that that's pretty accurate. And it's all because of that gorgeous idiot.

"You know you can talk to me Y/N, we're not supposed to keep things from each other." Your twin points out, which is true. You don't like lying to Taehyung but this time it's necessary.

"What are you two doing now then?" You hear Kara's intrigued voice ask from the doorway.

"Y/N won't come to the cinema with me. You're going to make Jungkook
upset I hope you know." He says the last part to you with a bitter tone.

You sit up. "He saw me yesterday! If anything it should be Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok that are upset. But still I'm not going."

"Hoseok's going?" Kara asks with a little hint of being intrigued in the man.

"Well yeah it is all 7 of them." You then gasp. "You want to go, don't you?"

She scoffs and waves her hand at you. "No I don't, where did you get that idea from?"

You smile evily. "Taehyung, why don't you take Kara instead? She wants to go more than I do."

Kara glares at you and her mouth gapes open.

"Nice try Y/N. You're not getting out if this one that easy. But since Noona wants to come too then we can all go!" With the decision made up in his mind he happily stands and walks out of your room. "We're leaving in 20 minutes!"

Kara groans. "Why, just why?"

"You're welcome." You smirk and fold your arms. "Plus you haven't seen the rest of them since you came back from your business trip last week."

She nods in consideration. "But why didn't you want to go? I thought you liked them."

You fiddle with your hands in your lap and look down, becoming quiet.

She narrows her eyes at you and closes your room door. "Did something happened?"

You sigh in defeat and tell her what you've been telling Jennie, Jaebum and Jungkook. Her face becomes saddened and somewhat annoyed as you speak.

"What a bipolar bitch!" She scoffs. "No way is he going to treat my sister like that. So he's what, just been ignoring you?"

You nod, pressing your lips together.

"I don't know what he's doing ignoring you like this, but I hope it's for a valid reason." She pats your leg with her final words, and walks out.

***

"Oh, K-Kara! Hey, I didn't know you were coming too." Hoseok stutters as he's surprised to see her.

"Yeah neither did I, but here I am." Kara smiles, making him show his gorgeous smile and he nods.

Awe.

"Y/N!" The broad-shouldered man brings you into his arms. "Wow, we haven't seen you in ages! I know it's only been a week but still, how've you been?" He asks as he lets go of you and smiles.

"I've been good, thank you Jin. What about you guys?" You ask him, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Yoongi nods. "Yeah we've been good too. Just normal boring work stuff, aren't we lucky?" He says sarcastically whilst laughing which makes you laugh too.

"Alright come on guys, this film isn't going to watch itself." Namjoon gathers all of you through the cinema doors.

Jungkook walks next to you and smiles. "I'm glad you came noona."

You smile. "Thanks Jungkook."

Jimin walks with Taehyung, and they talk quietly among themselves about god know what. You've also noticed Jimin's hair. It's no longer the dark blue that you're familiar with, and is now completely black. It's looks even better on him than when he had blue hair. You think you prefer the black over the blue, again which is bad considering your situation with him right now.

"He dyed his hair?" You mutter to yourself.

Jungkook hears you and nods. "Yeah he did it earlier today. Said he wanted a fresh start, don't really get what he meant to be honest." He then notices you still looking at him and sighs.
"Still nothing huh?"

"Nope." You shake your head. "I have officially given up. Maybe it was supposed to end this way."

"I wish it wasn't," Jungkook says. "You guys were cute together! I don't understand why he's acting like this."

"It will remain a mystery." You say whilst reluctantly smiling to yourself.

After the film decided, money paid and popcorn and drinks bought, you pile into the cinema and find your seats. There's not that many people in there already which is a good sign.

Since there's 9 of you, 4 of you sit on one row and the other 5 sit behind them.

You, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi sit infront of Taehyung, Kara, Hoseok, Jin and Jimin.

The lights dim and the movie starts. About half an hour in, you slowly regret drinking half of your drink already as you now need to pee.

Trying not to make any noise, you squeeze past Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi and walk down the stairs and out towards the restroom.

After peeing, washing and drying your hands you stare at yourself in the mirror reflection. You tidy yourself up a bit, dragging your hands through you hair making it look a little bit better.

You then figured that no-one will really care if your hair's a mess or not, it's not like anyone will be watching you. They'll be more focused on the film itself and plus it's pretty dark.

You pull out your phone from your pocket to check the time.

8:32pm.

There's still probably another hour left of the film, you think to yourself. Sighing you put your phone back into your pocket and look at yourself one last time in the mirror.

But something then catches your attention in the reflection, near the door which makes your face drop. You turn around, making sure what you're seeing is actually true. You soon realise it is and your eyes widen more and more.

"You do know that this is the womens restroom, right?"