#13 - Family

"Guys there is nothing to talk about." Taehyung huffs whilst glaring at all of you.

"Yes there is Taehyung." You scoff. "You said yourself you were going to talk to him about this so just do it!"

"Well I didn't think I was going to be tied up!" Taehyung fires back at you. "Look Haewon made her decision and that's it." He simply speaks. "Nothing more to talk about."

Jimin then snaps his head at Taehyung. "And out of all people, she chose you."

"What's the problem with that?" Taehyung asks casually back.

Jimin scoffs. "You knew how much I liked her Taehyung so why the hell would you do this to me?" His voice starts to rise.

"Because I like her too! I've liked her for the same amount of time you have!"

"Wait what? You liked her this whole time and you didn't tell me?"

"How could I tell you when you kept ranting on about her every single day?" Now Taehyung is starting to raise his voice too.

Whilst the two of them argue, you spot Jin slyly make his way to one of the cabinets. He opens one and grabs a packet of popcorn, slowly closing it again and he tip-toes back into his sitting position.

He didn't know you were watching him the whole time, so he freezes when you make eye contact. You just chuckle at his movements.

He opens the packet and offers you some. "Want some?" You shrug and dig your hand in the packet, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

You didn't even know you had popcorn and Jin did, and this isn't even his house! But then again this is Jin we're talking about so you're not surprised.

After eating some pieces of popcorn, you tune back into the heated argument which you had somehow forgot was even taking place.

"You are the one that tried too hard to get her Jimin, that's not my fault!"

"Atleast I did something! And there's you slouching in your underwear whining like a baby because you spent all your money on buying gucci clothes!"

Hoseok slaps a hand on his mouth to refrain his giggles.

Yoongi smirks and folds his arms, lazily turning his head to Taehyung's direction. "Did you now?"

Taehyung ignores Yoongi's comment. "Atleast I can afford gucci clothes. You can't even afford a girl Jimin. How pathetic is that?"

You see the flames rising in Jimin's eyes and he yanks at his wrists on the rope. Taehyung watches him struggle and get more and more angry. His eyes pierce into Taehyung's making your eyes widen a little.

"Watch when I get out of these ropes. Haweon won't even recognise you when I'm done." Taehyung rolls his eyes in return, looking a little amused.

"Should we be doing something?" Hoseok whispers to you.

You shrug helplessly but then exhale, jumping off the counter. "Guys you're supposed to be getting along not threatening eachother."

"Y/N's right, you two are best friends and I know that you aren't dumb enough to ruin your cringy ass friendship for a girl or I guess I don't know you at all." Yoongi says whilst his arms are folded.

"Taehyung remember when you fell and twisted your ankle? Who was there helping you walk all the way home?" Namjoon asks him with an impatient look.

Taehyung scowls and looks away from Namjoon but eventually gives in and mutters, "Jimin."

"And you, remember that day when them boys were messing with you? Who was there defending you? Other than me of course." Jungkook adds on the end.

Jimin groans. "Taehyung was."

Taehyung then speaks up and his voice is more calmer than before. "I got into a fight with him yesterday."

Jimin's head springs up in shock and his eyes look alarmed whilst staring at the boy sitting in front of him. Jungkook also sits up and places his packet of cookies down from his grasp, and listens with a serious look.

"You got into a fight? Why?" Namjoon asks concerned.

"He was chatting shit about Jimin and he doesn't even know him properly to say anything."

"That's weird because Jimin had one on monday." You mention.

"Why did you have one Jimin?" Namjoon asks the blue haired boy.

"The same guy was talking shit about Taehyung and wouldn't shut up so I shut his mouth for him."

You chuckle and glance at the two of them. "You both defended eachother. That's cute."

"All I'm saying is whoever this guy is definitely doesn't look the same now." Hoseok chuckles along with Jin and Yoongi. "His face probably looks like a balloon!"

"You had it after school? But...that was after you asked Haewon out." Jimin realises also with a softer tone. Taehyung nods his head at him and stays quiet. Silence then fills our ears as none of them or you know what to say.

Jimin just stares at the person sitting infront of him whilst narrowing his eyes. "Why did you fight him Taehyung?"

"I just told you why."

"We both know that's not the reason. So tell me." Jimin once again burns his eyes into Taehyung's, forcing him to tell the truth.

Taehyung sighs and looks up. "Because you're my brother, and no-one talks about my brother like that."

A small smile raises on Jimin's lips and he shakes his head chuckling. The tense air seems to have softened into a safe one, making the rest of you relax a little. It makes you smile hearing Taehyung calling Jimin his brother.

Taehyung watches Jimin chuckle and he scoffs. "Stop doing that! You had a fight too so what's your excuse?"

"Same reason as yours. You're family."

Now it's Taehyung's turn to smile. He looks down at his lap and clears his throat. "Look I'll stop talking to Haewon. I shouldn't have asked her out Jimin, and I'm sorry."

Jimin thinks for a second and shakes his head abruptly. "You know what? No, stay with her. You guys suit more than me and her ever did."

You hear Jin saying "awh" and the rest of you can't help the smiles growing on your faces. You untie Taehyung from the ropes, Namjoon doing the same to Jimin. They both immediately stand up, shuffling on their feet awkwardly and looking down.

"So...you're really okay with it?" Taehyung asks whilst peering his head up at Jimin.

Jimin nods. "Yeah, I am." They both raise knowing smiles eachother.

"Just hug already you idiots." Yoongi gestures his hands to them, then carries on eating his popcorn from the packet he stole from Jin moments ago with Namjoon. They do as they're told and embrace eachother, making your heart warm.

"GROUP HUG!" Jin yells and the 5 other boys come together grasping onto eachother, Yoongi reluctantly putting down the popcorn packet. You watch and chuckle at them all smushed together in a big pile of cuddles.

Beautiful.

Jin raises his head and sees you watching them. "Y/N why are you standing there looking dumb? Get your ass in here." 

You're taken aback and you blink whilst pointing at yourself. "Me? Really?"

"Yeah, you're our family too now." Jungkook chirps at you. They all now are turned and facing you, still holding onto eachother however.

"Technically she already was family, you know." Taehyung points at himself and then at you, then at himself and then at you again.

The others nod remembering that you and Taehyung are twins, therefore techincally being family to Taehyung.

"Well she's our family too now. My family." You look at Jimin differently as the grin he's pulling at you doesn't make you feel panicked inside, or pissed off, or want to slap the smirk off his face.

It makes you feel like you're home.