#18 - Coming clean

"So tell me. How long have you guys been dating?" Jungkook's intrigued eyes stare into yours and Jimin's.

After Taehyung and Jimin finished their assignments thanks to your help, your brother went to the bathroom leaving the two of you being interrogated by Jeon Jungkook. He sits on the coffee table, and forced you both to sit on the sofa in front of him.

Your eyebrows immediately jolt up. "Where did you get that from?"

"I see you aren't denying it." He smirks at the two of you and nods. "Interesting."

"I'm not saying we aren't going out," Jimin starts. "But I'm not saying we are either. It's complicated."

"We aren't going out Jungkook." You say straight.

Jimin turns to you and raises his eyebrow. "Aren't we now?"

Scowling you fold your arms. "This is what I meant by me wanting to strangle the life out of you."

"And what did you mean by wanting to throw yourself onto me?"

You gasp and slap his muscley leg causing him to smirk and look away. "Shut up!"

"Alright you've lost me." Jungkook says with a very blank face. "Are you two going out or not?"

Jimin sighs, leaning forwards resting his arms on his knees. "Honestly I have no idea."

You don't really know either. Many things have happened that would've let you to assume that you're dating. For starters of how you guys kissed last night. That's a big giveaway.

"You don't know either do you?" Jungkook asks you.

You shake your head.

He sighs. "Last night, when I came downstairs to get my milk, what was I interrupting?"

You and Jimin glance at eachother and Jimin clears his throat. "Nothing, we were just eating ice cream."

Jungkooks eyebrow raises giving Jimin a look. "Are you sure?" You don't think you've seen Jungkook look this serious before, ever.

"Well yeah, why what else would we be doing?" You chuckle nervously fiddling with your hands in your lap.

Jungkook leans back and starts to smile. "Ah, so something did happen! Okay, come on tell me." He gestures with his hands at the two of you to start talking.

"What?" Jimin questions.

"Come on hyung you two are acting way too suspicious. Plus from what I saw earlier at the island? You're lucky that Taehyung didn't hear that, which is a little surprising I gotta say."

"Look we were just talking about school and just normal things people do at 4am." You simply say to him. Jimin nods in agreement.

"And what do people do at 4am exactly noona? Make out?"

"Well yeah but that's not quite right." You gasp and slap your hand on your lips.

Jimin sighs whilst pinching the bridge of his nose. "You had one job Y/N. One job."

"I knew it! So you are going out! I think it's cute." Jungkook says happily whilst exchanging looks at the two of you. "Oh, and I knew you kissed because I heard Jimin make some disturbing noises. I guess that's what you meant by when you said "pleasing me", right hyung?"

Jimin's mouth is left hanging open, staring at the maknae sitting on the table in front of him. You hold in your laugh and turn your head away. He slaps Jungkook around the head causing the bunny to whine in pain.

"Hyung what the hell?!"

"Not a word about this to the others, got it? Especially Taehyung. Not. A. Word. Can we trust you Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin threatens him, leaning forwards making Jungkooks eyes widen in fear.

"Okay okay I won't!" Jungkook raises his hands in defence, before Jimin can punch him all the way back to bunny land.

Just as he says that Taehyung happily skips into the room, his eyes settling on the three of you.

"Oh, are we watching a film? Nice! I'll get the popcorn." He goes into the kitchen, Jungkook also scrambling up from the table and joining him.

Which leaves the two of you sitting on the sofa awkwardly. You tilt your head slightly to glance at him and quickly turn your head back.

"Can't take your eyes off me can you?" He mutters.

You sigh. "Shut up Jimin."

He chuckles at your words and leans back in his seat.

"Are we going out?" You finally break the silence in a hushed tone so Taehyung won't hear you.

Jimin takes a deep breath in and out. "Maybe? I mean I didn't kiss you last night just to shut you up. I was practically holding myself back from lunging at you."

Your eyebrows furrow and you turn to face him. "You were what?"

Smiling to himself he leans forwards so you're more closer and looks you straight in the eye. "You make me feel different Y/N. I don't know what the fuck you're doing to me but I like it, so be my guest and carry on."

You chuckle in surprise. "But I'm not doing anything?"

"Exactly." He tilts his head whilst still smiling at you, moving it closer so your noses touch slightly and he nudges it gently with yours.

"Okay! Popcorn is ready, Jungkook's on drinks, Y/N you get the lights and Jiminie can chose the film!" Taehyung and Jungkook come back in the room, Tae holding two bowls of sweet popcorn and Jungkook bringing the drinks of his choice which you are not surprised about.

You and Jimin seperate from eachother, and go into normal sitting positions. You stand and turn off the lights completely to get into a more movie-watching mood.

"Oh I only got this coke for me, I didn't know what you guys wanted." Jungkook casually says.

Chuckling, you take a bowl of popcorn from Taehyung and sit back down. "It's okay, I'm not that thirsty anyway."

Jungkook and Taehyung sit on the opposite end of the sofa, Taehyung being next to Jimin and on the other side of Jimin is you wedged in the corner.

Jimin flicks through the film choices on the TV with the remote. "Any requests?"

"Fifty shades of grey." You choke on a piece of popcorn from Jungkook's film choice as soon as you pop it into your mouth.

"What?" Taehyung laughs and looks at Jungkook. "Since when did you like them kind of films?"

"Oh I don't, but I know two people who you most definitely do not know who have recently been into that kind of stuff."

The cute little brat.

You mentally face palm whilst shifting uncomfortably in your seat, Jimin also looking a little wary and glaring at Jungkook.

"Alright then." Taehyung shrugs and agrees.

Jimin groans, clicking on the said film. "I can't promise that I won't fall asleep during this."

"Neither can I." You agree with him, already getting yourself in a more comfortable position for you to eventually doze off.

"Wait, I know what this is missing." Jimin then gets up and goes out of the room, you can hear him climing up the stairs hurridly.

You, Taehyung and Jungkook give each other confused looks before you hear him coming back down. He re-enters the room holding 2 stacked blankets. He gives one to Taehyung.

"Here, you two can share that one and Y/N and I can share this one."

He sits back down in between you and Taehyung and opens out the blanket, throwing on top of both of you so it covers you. Taehyung does the same to himself and Jungkook.

"Feel free to fall asleep on me anytime." Jimin whispers into your ear making you smile a little. "Okay, let's get this over with." He then says louder and presses play on the film.