#29 - Talk

"What? You're not going to the dance?" Jennie's tone in your ear sounds alarmed of what you've just told her.

After what happened yesterday you don't have the motivation to go anymore, you'll only be sitting there looking dead.

You haven't told Jennie what fully happened yet, because you know for a fact that she will get extremely annoyed at Jimin. Possibly kill him.

The saying 'Jimin is scary when he's angry' applies with Jennie too.

You don't want to piss her off, and you know by telling her this will trigger that.

"I'll pay you back the money for the dress." You mumble, leaning your back on the lockers and fixing your gaze at the floor.

Jennie huffs, watching your movements and actions. Placing her hand on her hip, she sighs.

"What did he do now?"

"Who?" You say, still not looking up.

"You know who. You want me to throw a book at him again?" She offers, making the corners of your lips turn upwards. "I could go get one of them big dictionarys from Mr Kim's class, I'm sure he won't mind."

You must admit, the offer does sound tempting.

But I don't think Taehyung and the others will approve from this sudden action. However maybe won't be surprised considering Jennie's thrown a book at Jimin before when he was being annoying.

"Maybe it'll knock some sense into him, whatever he did." Jennie considers. "What did he do Y/N?"

"He still likes Haewon." You simply say.

She takes a sharp intake of air, you can already sense the heat steaming off her. "How do you know?"

"Taehyung told me yesterday. And when I told Jimin, he didn't deny it."

Jennie goes silent, taking in your words.

You're surprised you actually came into school today, only because Taehyung dragged you in after learning you didn't want to come in. He doesn't know the proper reason why, but he still didn't want you sitting at home being depressed. He didn't question it either, he knew that whatever upset you you weren't going to be talking about to him anytime soon.

He just said, 'Whenever you want to talk Y/N, you know where to find me. Woah that sounded really dramatic! But it's true.'

"Are you still together?"

You shrug your shoulders. "I don't think so."

Jennie sighs. "This is bad. But you still have to come on friday Y/N, you can't bail on me now!"

The sound of the bell ringing, indicating the start of your first lesson, interrupts your conversation. The two of you begin to walk to Namjoon's lesson.

"I'm sorry Jennie, but I'm really not in the mood to go anymore."

Jennie pats your shoulder. "It'll be okay Y/N, we'll sort this out."

"We? Who's we?"

"Me, Jaebum and Jungkook."

You shake your head. "Don't bother waisting your time Jen, it's fine." You trod into the class, already sensing the awkwardness and tension, and Jimin isn't even in the class yet.

Your teacher wearing his glasses notices you step into the class, sending you a warm smile. You return it briefly, immedietly dropping your smile afterwards and sitting down in your seat at the front of the class.