7. CORA

So my college is shut for Nine days due to CoVid 19. Everyone follow the precautions. It's affecting only those with lower immunity, panicking won't help, working together and helping the governments and health professionals by following the instructions is the best. DO NOT SELF TREAT. This is for all diseases not just CoVid. Be safe guys.

Aira's surgery took place two weeks after. Farah tried speaking to her and Henry. Aira refused to apologise and Henry wasn't ready to talk to her. Aira thought what happened was for Henry's good. He had gone back to Scotland to resume the shoot.

One month later.

"Mate! Are you going to continue this brooding or tell me who is the reason?" Joey asked as he saw Henry fuck up again.

"You are imagining." Henry grunted.

"Yeah, we need to put up with Geralt now 24/7." Anya said annoyed. "Are you going to spit it out or else should we ask Lauren?"

"They don't know."

"So someone is there." Freya told.

"Someone was there."

"Is this the girl from the Restaurant?" Freya asked him.

"Yeah." Henry said defeatedly.

"What happened?" Anya prodded him.

"Well, she thinks she doesn't deserve me."

"Why?" Joey was shocked

Henry produced the list he had in his pocket, he had it since the day he stormed out of the hospital room.

Anya read the list.

"Her condition?"

"She is bipolar."

"Oh!" Freya let out a small gasp.

"It's more like episodic. Triggered ones." He said, "She is not letting me in. And this note it just broke me. I was waiting for her to get better after which I was planning to introduce Cora to her."

"She didn't meet Bug?" Freya asked him.

"No never got to tell her. I wanted her to feel safe with me. I wanted her to realise her baggage wasn't going to make me run."

" Anya, Cora wouldn't have made her stay. She is scared about her condition affecting Henry's life. Cora would have made her run more. She wouldn't want to endanger Cora." Joey said.

Henry's phone buzzed.

"Ma!"

"Will, Cora is not feeling well I am taking her to the hospital."

"What happened?"

"Fever, it's not reducing. I am taking her to the hospital."

"Okay…  I will try coming by tonight or by tomorrow morning."

Henry told them what happened and rushed to get his ticket for London.

Meanwhile in London

"Aira! Stop this sulking."

"I am not sulking."

" Yeah, you are not. You are just hibernating." Farah said as she dragged Aira out of the storage closet. Aira fought with Dr. Andrews for not letting her work. He was treating her like a delicate glass object. 

Christine was shaking her head at Aira.

"If James would let me do my job I would stop sulking."