18. Official

Aira was released the very same day. Right now the couple was standing in Henry's room as he packed for going back to Scotland. He wanted Aira and Cora to accompany him.

"No... You are coming with me to Scotland. You can stay at the house with Cora." Henry said firmly.

"I need to go to work." Aira asserted.

"You need to rest. Everyone agreed to that." Henry said as he packed the bags. He took a bag and proceeded to Aira's room. "Hey, where are you going?" Aira called behind him. She ran behind him.

Charlie was standing in the hallway with Cora in his arms looking at his brother and his girlfriend. Cora was clearly confused about what was happening.

"Bug, I think we should watch some TV."

"Peppa Pig!"

"Yep..." Charlie took Cora off to the living room.

Henry opened the closet and started putting Aira's things inside the bag. "We are going back to your place to get your other stuff." Henry said as he placed her casuals. Aira noticed he had placed her entire stash in his place into the bag. Well, entire stash in the sense four pairs of jeans and a few leggings, pyjamas and a few shirts and some blouses.

"I am going there for a week. I don't need all of this." She said pointing at them.

"Trust me darling you would need them." He went to open the drawer where she had kept her undergarments.

"No...No.. I am not a child. I will do that." She said, pulling him away. She stood in front of the drawer guarding it. Henry started to laugh, he clutched his stomach. Aira glared at him.

"Not so funny." She snarled at him playfully. Henry chuckled.

"I will let you do the rest, but we need to get your sweaters and scarves from your place."

"Henry I am not sure-" Her phone blared, cutting her short.

Sayoojya.

The caller id said. It was a facebook call, a video call to be precise. Her sister, that was all she could think. She answered the call, before she could speak her sister's voice blared out.

"You look beautiful in the dress... you guys look like a fairy tale."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your date dumbo."

"Date?" Henry perked up.

"I have sent a tabloid link." Henry pulled out the phone from her hand.

"Which one?"

"No greetings to your sister-in-law." Akira teased him.

"Akki..." Aira warned her.

"Some page. I have sent the link to this one's whatsapp." Her sister said dismissively.

"Is that him?!!!!!" She heard Sayoojya. "Teenagers." she muttered. Henry snorted at her.

"Hey Mr Cavill, We binged Witcher this weekend. It's awesome." The girls rambled on.

"I would like to meet Joey." Her sister said dreamily. Aira cleared her throat.

"What? You got the hunk."

"I am afraid his girlfriend will be happy with that." Henry chuckled. Akira's face dropped.

"Maybe I can get you his autograph." Henry said, her face lit up. He smiled. "I want Anya's." Sayoojya shouted. Aira sighed. She snatched the phone from Henry.