9.Bike Rides and Rains.

9. Bike Ride.

Cora recovered in another five days. Henry,his mother and Aira took turns with the toddler. Meal times were when they had the hardest time. Cora refused to eat anything unless bribed by the promise of chocolate.

"So, are you free this weekend?" Henry asked as Aira helped him pack Cora's bag.

"Not sure. It's only Monday Henry. The schedule is yet to be up. I will let you know." Aira said, " my job is something that is as unpredictable as yours."

Henry nodded. He wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her against his chest.

"I hate these scrubs." He said, Aira glared at him.

"It hides you." He pouted.

"That's the purpose Mr Cavill. Now shut up." She said, pushing him away.

"Here, Cora's bag is ready. Now you Mr Cavill need to leave." She said sternly.

"Yes doc." He said taking Cora's bag in his hand, he left a light peck on her cheek.

"Henry," She said scandalized. She didn't want any parents to see them. They would surely be pissed.

" I kissed my girlfriend doc." He said smugly.

"Urghhh!!!" She said, "Gosh! Stop channeling your inner Solo."

He chuckled. She glared at him. He winked at her.

"Too bad that you are a foot high."

"Or else."

"I would have strangled you."

He laughed. He lifted her off from the floor. She was hanging around his neck.

"Put me down."She hissed.

"Kiss me doc."

"Mr. Cavill I have a boyfriend." She deadpanned.

"Is that so?" He said, slowly placing her down.

"Yes, he is tall, a hunk, he fights really good. He is stubborn. He cares a lot about me. And he is handsome." She said seriously.

"Even I have a girlfriend. She is sweet, caring, compassionate and she is an exotic beauty. With ebony black curly hair, coffee brown eyes, a beautiful copper skin. She is sexy." Aira blushed.

"Her blush reminds me of beetroot and her hair smells of jasmines." Aira felt her heart flutter and fly away as her eyes met his. It held passion, love and lust. She shuddered. Henry smirked.

"Ahem, ahem." Someone cleared their throat. They both pulled apart.

"Sorry, but this lady has to get back to work." James teased them.

"I apologise Dr Andrews." Henry said.

Aira made a beeline for the door not meeting the eyes of either men. She wanted the earth to sit and swallow her. PDA was never her forte.

Her schedule came by noon. She was shocked that her entire weekend was empty. And she had no night shifts. She went to Dr Andrews cabin.

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Well your man wanted to spend some time with you."

"What?"

"You heard me. He is a friend of mine. So yeah."

Aira was irritated, Henry couldn't pull the famous card every time. She sighed, this man. She thought.

Her phone buzzed.