A New Chapter.

Henry was in the practice session of an upcoming fight scene. His assistant came rushing to him.

"Mr Cavill, it's Miss Chalotra." She handed him his phone.

"Hello, Is everything alright?" Henry asked, his eyebrows knitting together in concern

"No, Aira... She passed out." Anya sounded distraught. He was shocked.

"What? What happened?" Henry was clearly panicking.

"She got a message from her ex's sister." Anya sighed. "We are in the Hospital. They are asking for her history."

"On my way," Henry informed Anya, he turned to his assistant and informed her to notify Lauren and others that he had to leave. Aira had clearly taken her meds in the morning so why would she be triggered he thought. He was scared that she would be scared and she would run away. Henry drove to the hospital, Anya had texted him the address. He saw both the girls outside the ER. Cora was sleeping in Anya's lap while Freya was resting her head against Anya's shoulder.

"How is she?" He asked Anya as he sat down next to her. "Sleeping woke up in between. Henry, she looked as if she saw the devil. I think she was scared she would hurt Cora." Henry rubbed his face with his hands. He sighed, he really needed to do something about this. He couldn't let Aakash or his family torture her this way. He went inside the room. He saw her sleeping in a bed in the corner.

"Mr Cavill." The doctor greeted him. "I would like to know about Dr Nair's history."

"She has been taking medications for bipolar."

"Did she skip her meds today?" The doctor asked him. "No, I made sure she had them."

"She is just shocked. She would be fine. All we can do is to make sure she isn't disturbed in any way." Henry nodded. He dragged the stool next to her bed and sat down. "Hey Flower, You are going to be alright no one is going to take you away from us. I promise." He said stroking through her hair.

"Hey," He heard Anya and Freya walk in, Anya had Cora in her arms. "She would be fine." Freya assured him. Henry nodded. He got up from his seat and took Cora into his arms. Aira stirred, her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey," Henry whispered, Aira gave a weak smile, "I am sorry," She mumbled. "What for, Flower?" Henry asked as he shifted Cora to his left shoulder and ran his right hand through Aira's hair. "I didn't hurt anyone," Aira asked, surprised.

"No, You didn't. You fainted that's all." Anya and Freya nodded in agreement

"I...um... I thought that I had hurt Cora." She sobbed. "You didn't, you asked Freya to take her before you passed out," Anya assured her. The girls offered to get them something to drink. Aira sat in silence, deep in thought. Henry had Cora on his lap. His free hand had Aira's hand in hers.

"I need to end this forever," Aira said suddenly. "They can't waltz in whenever they feel like. I am no longer anyone's puppet." She was determined, Henry saw the fire in her eyes. "I am not letting them anywhere near our family."

She snatched her from the side table. She found Ashwini's number.

"Yo, bitch." She heard the obnoxious drawl of her ex sister-in-law.

"Listen next time you poke that nose to where it doesn't belong I will make sure you look like Soorpanakha. Your brother earned his punishment because he decided to poke his nose into my life. He chose to make my life miserable from the start, just because he didn't have the guts to stand against his parents. Don't you dare come near me or my daughter, I promise you sweetheart I won't cower down and you won't stand a chance." Aira seethed, She heard an audible gulp from the other end.