34 Therapy and Ma

Aira woke up with Cora snuggled up against her chest. Henry was sleeping on the rocking chair while Aira sleeping on the couch. She could barely remember anything from the other night. Cora couldn't keep anything in her stomach. Henry was on the verge of a panic attack as Cora puked for the third time. Aira had to assure him Cora would be fine. Aira couldn't show her own fear. Aira shifted slowly to carry Cora to her room, Henry woke up, "Hey, Good morning" He greeted her, "hey, morning"

"How is she?" Henry asked as he got up collecting the bucket they had kept on the living room. "Her fever is gone, which is good. We need to take her to the hospital though, I want to do a blood work,"

"Do we need to?"

"I might sound paranoid but I won't feel good till I know she didn't catch something major," Aira was fidgeting now, "Hey Flower relax... You were more collected yesterday,"

"I was panicking, I just couldn't tell you, and you were on verge of an anxiety attack one of us had to be the level headed one," Aira whispered softly. "Flower..."

"I know it sounds silly,"

"No, that was so brave, but yeah don't do this again," He said patting her shoulder. Aira smiled, "Okay let me get her to her crib, she is totally worn out."

"I will make tea," Aira nodded. They were sitting in the dining room table when Aira decided to tell him what she decided, "I had to tell you something,"

"Mmm..." Henry hummed encouraging her to continue, "I have decided to go back into therapy," She looked at him cringing internally, she remembered how Akash reacted when she told her diagnosis three weeks after their wedding.

"That's great!" Henry exclaimed, Aira looked at him surprised, "I wanted to suggest it, but then I thought I would be pushing you," Henry admitted, "How?" She was surprised how Henry understood that she would need help. "I just could feel you were struggling with a lot of things and past months had been difficult for you." Aira smiled softly. "I wanted to tell you something else,"

"What?" Henry was now confused, "It's something, I just don't know how to tell you," Aira could feel her palms sweat as she tried to form the words. She could hear her blood flow into her ears as she tried to speak.

"Aira... Flower..." Shit Henry thought, she was having a panic attack. Aira felt as if something was sitting on her chest. She couldn't breathe. Henry pulled her into his arms waiting for her to calm down. He was whispering it would be fine whatever that she wanted to tell him could wait. Aira could feel the thrum of his voice but not the words. He held her till her breath evened out. He texted Farah and informed her Aira wouldn't be coming to work.

Aira was sitting with her laptop in the spare bedroom upstairs. Dr Parvati was sitting looking at her waiting for her to speak. She had snapped at Henry for informing Farah that she wasn't going to show up at work. She had stormed upstairs with her phone and laptop so that she would talk to Parvati and right now she was looking at her ex-professor's face blankly.

"So let me ask you since you aren't going to talk, what happened?"

"My stupid brain happened," She muttered, "That is not going to lead us anywhere,"

"I am going in circles Ma!" Aira gave an exasperated shout. "One moment I feel like I am back on track then the next moment everything just goes off the rail," She choked out.

"Like..." Dr Parvati prompted her. "I thought I was ready to tell Henry about the urn. About Raksha, I just couldn't get even a word out of my mouth." She paused before she continued, "Every time we get intimate I just can't go past first five minutes, everything that happened just clouds me and then it's no longer Henry with me, I am no longer here in London, I am back there with him,"