16.Shakespeare

Fluff alert

So this chapter may contain many fashion blunders because personally I suck at fashion. And this is first ever time I am adding pictures to the story. Which normally isn't me. And I am nervous about this chapter because for someone who never went on a date I have written a rather lengthy and maybe even romantic one. Fingerscrossed. 

They stopped in front of a boutique. Aira looked at him with a raised eyebrow. The couple got out of the car. Henry took Aira's hand in hers. Aira tensed up before relaxing. Henry placed a light peck on her cheek.

"Part of the surprise." He whispered.

Aira groaned at him. Henry pushed her playfully into the boutique.

"Disclaimer: This lady hates wardrobe shopping." She warned him as they entered the lobby.

"Don't worry darling we just need to pick your outfit, nothing else."

"What?" How did he do that Aira thought. A million questions were passing through her head.

"Farah helped me. I was planning this day from Monday. I was scared though if she would castrate me." Henry grimaced as he remembered Farah yelling at him. Had not Nabeel restrained her he was sure she would have castrated him.

Aira chuckled. "What did she do?"

"Threw a sauce pan at me. Gave me a handful of swear words in all the languages she knew."

"And you understood them?"

"Made Nabeel to translate them." Henry winced at the memory. Aira felt bad for both Henry and Nabeel. An angry Farah was Acid, the strongest the kind which could burn you.

"So let me guess. She took the bigger and worse words."

"Different versions of motherfucker."

"Oops." Aira giggled.

Henry sent a playful glare at her. Aira hit him playfully in the shoulder. They burst into a fit of laughter. Henry hugged her. At the moment it was just them. Aira tiptoed and placed a light kiss on Henry's cheeks. It was the first ever time Aira initiated a contact in public.

"Someone is getting experimental." Henry teased her. She blushed.

Just then a beautiful blonde came to them. "Mr Cavill, We are ready for Ms.Nair."

"Thank you." He said as he indicated Aira to follow the woman.

"I don't want to go." She mouthed.

"You will love it." He assured her. Aira looked at him hopefully. She realised he was not going to budge. She followed the woman.

"Ma'am please sit down." The woman said, She pushed went inside a closet before bringing out a dress for Aira.

It was peach pink. It was off shoulder. With a bow in the midriff. Aira doubted if she would fit in. She could feel herself spill out of the dress.

 She could feel herself spill out of the dress