Teaser 2

"I want to confess something to u." His husky voice always attracted her.

"Ok. Go ahead." One girl whose age is 28 years replied.

"Adhira. I love... You. I love you Adhira. Will u become my better-half?" The boy confessed his feelings kneeling down on his one knee.

Adhira didn't said anything, it's like she was thinking something, deeply.

"Adhira?" The boy break her chain of thoughts.

"Really? U love me? But I m a maid's daughter. How can u love me? Wouldnt it ruin ur status? I don't belong to ur status Shivaansh." Adhira replied with some fake concern.

Shivaansh's eyes filled with pain. He knew he had said those words to her. But he never thought that she would have remembered those words till now.

He was guilty for his words. That time he wasn't matured enough to know the difference between True Love and Fake Love.

He had suffered enough in past for his deeds. Now he just want her.

"Adhira. I m sorry for everything...." She cuts him off.

"U said that day, that Muhabbat dayro me rah ke ki jaati hai. But u know what? Muhabbat me agar vo dayra toota hi na ho to vo Muhabbat hi nhi." Saying this she left him there, he didn't stop her but he had made up his mind that he will make her his again.

(Muhabbat dayro me rah ke ki jaati hai-- Loving should be done in ambit)

(Muhabbat me agar vo dayra toota hi na ho to vo Muhabbat hi nhi-- In love, if the ambit isnt broken then it isnt love.)

Pyaar karna galat nhi hota, galat aadmi se pyaar karna galat hota hai...
(Loving someone is not wrong, but loving the wrong person is not right...)

Muhabbat to sab karte hai, par sachhi Muhabbat har koi nhi Kar sakta...
(Everyone do love, but not everyone can do true love...)

Kahte hai ki dafnaane ke baad jalaaya nhi jaa sakta, arey janab, vo Roz aate hain, Meri qabr par apni Muhabbat ke sath...
(There is saying, who said After burying, u can't burn (jealous), he always came to my grave with his love...)

If u want to know what will happen next plz read this book...

Read this book to know what happen when u love the wrong person....

Click to the + button to add this book on ur library☺❤
_________________________________________

Tada!

Teaser 2 is here!

Now tell me howz it?

Plz share guys... It's just a teaser but the story is going to be more than this.

Guys plz share this and I will assured u, that u will not regret reading this.