Chapter Six

Viaan Singh Rajput

Viaan Singh Rajput

Target:- 200 votes

_________________________________________

Two years later

Viaan's POV

Some girls says, I m perfect, but let me tell you, they dont know the real perfection.

In front of me, no one is even near.

I smiled at the person, standing right in front of me looking dashing as always.

"Bhai...plz...don't start your makeup I m getting late for my college." I heard my little sister's voice.

"If u are so desperate to go, then go by yourself I m not taking you. And moreover u are the one who want me to drop u. So now bear me." I huffed in anger, she just ruined my mood.

"Ok. Ok. I m waiting come fast." She replied back yelling, and by her voice, I can say she was irritated, and that's when my sour mood became normal.

I love to irritate her and that's my fav job apart from my main job and that is to handle my kingdom.

I m strict, and never got late but today, I m late coz I want her to show, that never ask me to drop her to her so called college.

I know she want me beside her as his big bro. But I have other works too to handle.

Sometimes, I feel like, maybe by becoming a workaholic may be no.1 businessman but I m going far from my family and that's my only baby sister.

Yes, I don't have anyone other than my sister, my parents died in a car accident, leaving behind a vast company that I have to handle.

At that time I was just 19.

One of my uncle, teaches me about business, and at that time my sister was just 17.

I took my father's business when I turned 21, and now I m 25, just in 4 years I became the youngest businessman in all over Mumbai. And I hope, will become no.1 in the country too.