❤️Part 3❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Precap : Manik told Sonakshi not to speak Nandini. But Sonakshi likes her very much!

It's time for Nandini to join the school. Nandini joined the same school of Manik, but in kindergarden level. Nyonika didn't wish to send Nandini to this school.

"Raj.... we can send Nandini to a nearby school right? What is the need to go to Manik's school which is far away and takes almost an hour!" - Nyonika

"Why? Your son didn't go? When Manik was supposed to join the school, Mom told the same. But what did you say? .......You said that this school is the best school. Good coaching will be provided. You were determined in sending Manik to this school.Now what happened?" - Raj asked.

"Or you are worrying about spending money?" - Raj again asked.

"Raj! What are you speaking? I didn't think Nandini as someone. She also became my daughter when I bought her from Shekhar's hands. Manik and Nandini are not different for me. Hereafter you talk like this...... I won't see you as a husband also. I will beat you" - Nyonika said angrily...

"Even now what did you do?... My hands are paining because of your beatings..... If my Mom sees this...." said Raj

His words are cutted by Kalyani

"I will tell Nyonika to give you double more!" - Kalyani said.

"Mom! You too..... You too are supporting her?" - Raj

"Then what to do? You are talking wrong about my daughter in law. How can I leave you?" - Kalyani

"Mom! I am your son...." - Raj

Kalyani : "So what... Because of that, whatever you said won't be right. How can you say like that to Nyonika. Till now she only thought about her home. You are speaking about money matters to her itself..... Nandini doesn't have mother... Here all of them are new to her.... So Nyonika is afraid.. She thought if she is in nearby school, she can go see often. Because of your over concentration on Business, you forgot to understand Nyonika's heart"

Raj chuckled and said loudly but by looking upward (like speaking to god)

"What Raj is this? I can't romance with my wife because of these old people.. She spoiled everything. She is also scolding me......"

Hearing what Raj told, Nyonika palmed her mouth in amusement.

Kalyani angrily : "Hey you fool! Who you told as old people? I will kill you. What did you two do romantically that spoiled because of me? You are only badmouthing her"

Nyonika : "Mom! Raj is talking nonsense. You don't take it serious"

Nyonika diverted Kalyani since Raj may blurt out anything

Nyonika to Raj : "Okay Raj! What you told is correct. Sahil is also in the same school only. He will take care of Nandini. It's a good idea. You didn't eat sugar tablets till now, Go and eat that!"

Raj panickingly : "Nyo! When did i get diabetes?"

Kalyani too panicked : "Ohh My God! When did my son got diabetes?"