❤️Part 40❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE  !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Misunderstandings are sorted out between Manik and Nandini...Kalyani asks Nandini's hand in marriage for Manik to Shekhar while he is drowned in thoughts...
...........................................................

All are eagerly waiting for Shekhar's answer who is drowned in the thoughts...

Raj  :  "Shekhar! What are you thinking?  Tell us your decision whatever it is.. Don't think for us..."

Nyonika :   "Yes bhai...She is your daughter...You might have some wishes for her"

Hearing this Nandini and Manik panickingly looked at Shekhar...

Kalyani sadly  :  "Are you not happy with this proposal Shekhar?"

Shekhar  :  "Nothing like that mummyji...I have a small confusion...So only..."

All looked at Shekhar questioningly...

Shekhar  :  "That....Yesterday my sister called me...She told me that she had convinced her husband and they both are going to come today here. She also told very happily that she is going to ask Ammu's hand in marriage for Dev...That's why..."

Hearing this Kalyani worriedly looked at Raj...Raj consoled her to not worry through his eyes..

Nandini panickingly and worriedly looked at Manik...

Having lost her patience, 

Nandini stammeringly  :  "Dad....What you told her?"

Shekhar  :  "I didn't said anything to her dear...I kept quiet and is waiting to decide when they come..May be it is my sister's wish...But I don't know what her husband is saying...So only I didn't think over it..."

Nandini sighed in relief knowing that her father didn't give promise to anyone without asking her...

Nandini looked at others who also had the same expression..

Nandini worriedly looked at Nyonika and pleaded through her eyes to talk to her father...

Nyonika worriedly  :  "Bhai...We are very sorry that we made you feel embarrassed..We came up with decision only because Manik and Nandini are in love with each other and also because of my wish that Nandini will become my daughter in law itself...We failed to think about your sister's family and even Dev have the right to marry Nandini..."

Shekhar smilingly  :  "Nyonika! Now why are you feeling embarrassed this much?  You only have the same right or more than right the  that my sister have on Nandini...You only have all the right who fostered my daughter without letting her feel that she is a motherless child made her what she is today..In front of your love for my daughter, all our wishes are very small"

Kalyani proudly looked at her daughter in law...

Kalyani  proudly  :  "What you are saying is right Shekhar.. Nothing can stand before my daughter in law's love and affection...She is really a God's gift to us..She is always patient and at the same time responsible in our family...Amongst the those who hate mother in law and sister in law these days, she had supported her sister in law when she was alive and also foster her daughter like a own mother...Unlike me who failed to be a mother to my own daughter itself...I had committed sin that I could not even see my daughter's face for the last time"