❤️Part 28❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, please VOTE !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Flashback by Shekhar!

Note : Target not Completed... still updating.....

Do Vote for the Previous Part too if you haven't.......Flashback too deserves votes!

DO VOTE for this Part to get the Next!
............................................................

Flashback continues....

When Sharmila told that she was pregnant again....Shekhar's happiness knew no bounds...He picked up Nandini in his arms and twirled her in the air...

Shekhar : "Hey Ammu...You are going to get a sister soon....She will play with you...One small baby is there in Mom's stomach"

Shekhar pinpointed Shwetha's stomach..

Nandini in childish language : "Shwetha.....Ammu...baby...give...shwetha..."

Shwetha kissed Nandini's cheeks...

Shwetha : "Shekhar! Why to tell her now itself? See her....She is asking for the baby now itself. You yourself manage her"

Shekhar smilingly : "Baby will not come now Ammu...She will come after sometime...For that your shwetha should eat well...She should have medicines.. Then only your sister will grow big..Till then we both will play with each other....Okay?"

Nandini nodded fastly : "Mmmm..Okay"

Shekhar : "You are my good girl"

Shwetha : "Shekhar! Why you wished for a daughter again since we already have one? I want a son now"

Shekhar : "We will have son for the next time... I want a daughter again now...I want to get married each of my daughters to Raj's son and my sister Anupama's son.... For that only I am asking Daughter again"

Hearing this Shwetha's face glowed with happiness...

Shwetha happily : "Yes...Shekhar....I too wish for that.....Families which are separated because of us should be united due to our daughters..."

Shekhar : "We can unite them...Don't worry Shwetha"

Shekhar continued : "Shwetha! Tomorrow morning we can go the hospital"

Shwetha : "No Shekhar...Not tomorrow...Tomorrow I have a baby shower function to attend in neighbourhood....She invited me and requested me to attend it... So day after tomorrow, I myself will go....You may have work"

Shwetha told like this...But she didn't do as per she said...When she used to get ready for hospital...due to heavy drowsiness she will become tired and would lay on the bed....She even failed to take care of Nandini...due to heavy tiredness....When Shekhar asked, she told that she had done check up with the doctor..."

When Raj and Nyonika were informed about Shwetha's pregnancy.... they became very happy... and conveyed the wishes for Shekhar and Shwetha...

Shwetha crossed her two months with drowsiness and tiredness...But to add on to it...she even got sometimes the stomach pain..When she asked the old lady in her neighbourhood...she told that Shwetha might have stomach pain due to over heat....and prescribed some home remedies...