❤️Part 41❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Ashok told everyone that Dev gave his consent to marry Nandini
...........................................................

When Manik called Dev, Dev's mobile is switched off..

Manik angrily  :  "Shit ! He had done enough and switched off the mobile too"

Manik who is tensed remembered about Sonakshi..

Immediately Manik dialled Sonakshi's number...

Sona teasingly  :  "What happened Manik? Do you remember me now only?"

Manik ignored her teasings..

Manik tensed  :  "Sona ! Where are you? Don't ask me why! You come immediately to Shekhar Mamu's home"

Sensing that Manik is tensed,

Sona  :  "Okay Manik...I will be there in few minutes.."

Manik put off the call .

Manik's POV  angrily :

I cannot even think that Dev might have been fakely in relationship with Sonakshi and is also planning to marry Nandini..How he can give his consent to this marriage proposal? That too when he knows that Nandini and I love each other?

As said Sonakshi came there in few minutes...

Manik who is standing near the main door took Sonakshi to the garden..

Sona tensed : "What happened Manik? Why are you tensed? Did Nandini troubled you again?"

Manik angrily  :  "Nandini is not troubling this time..That idiot Dev is creating problems"

Sona shrinked her eyebrows :  "What are you saying Manik? Is Dev creating problems? Tell me clearly"

Manik angrily  :  "I will tell you"

Manik told all the happenings to Sonakshi..

Sonakshi listened to all that Manik told and became quiet..

Manik angrily  :   "Hey Sona! Why you became quiet now? If he comes in front of me, I will break his face.. He spoiled your heart...To add on to it, he is now planning to spoil my love"

Sona calmly  :  "Manik! Don't panic..Dev is not like that type of person..I know about my Dev very well...Something is behind all this...Ashok uncle has planned something...Dev's love for me is true Manik..Wait a minute"

Saying this Sonakshi dialled Dev's number.. But it is switched off..

Sona  :  "Dev's mobile is still switched off Manik"

Manik pissed off :  "You still believe him..He asked his parents to initiate the marriage proposal and switched off his mobile so that we should not be able to contact him"

Sona tensed  :  "Manik! Don't talk like a fool...Okay...If Dev is also planning this, how many days he is going to hide himself? Dev might have been for some work..He will switch off his mobile only when it is necessary for him"