❤️Part 8❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Shekhar and Dev's conversation. Nandini doesn't know where Manik is taking her....

Nandini is sitting beside Manik worriedly as she is getting late for the college. But when she saw the place where Manik parked his bike she became very happy

Nandini happily : "You could have told me that we are going to Sona di's home"

Manik : "Why should I say? You found that the way is not of your college. Then why can't you find this is the way to Sona's home?"

Nandini : "No... I didn't. I was tensed about getting late for the college"

Manik didn't wait for her to reply and went inside the home.

Inside Sonakshi's home....

Sharmila is serving breakfast for her husband while he is reading newspaper.

She saw Manik and Nandini coming inside.

Sharmila : "Manik!....Nandini dear....come come...come inside"

Rajeev also welcomed them with smile.

Rajeev : "How are you Manik ? How is your studies going?"

Manik : "Yeah Mamu. Studies are going well.. Did Sahil went to college? Mom told Sona has fever.....Did you take her to a good doctor?"

Sharmila smiled at Rajeev seeing his care for Sonakshi.

Rajeev proudly : "Hey Manik! I myself is a specialist. You are talking about good doctor. Who will come and treat my daughter when I am there to treat her"

Manik teasingly : "Yeah..yeah very special"

Rajeev glared Manik : "Hey Manik! Till now all the surgeries done by me are successful"

Manik again teasingly : "I too....told the same meaning Mamu"

Rajeev : "I know you teased me.....Okay leave that. Now come and have breakfast.... You will like your bua's cooking right?"

Manik : "No Mamu. You eat. Just now we had our breakfast"

Sharmila : "Okay sit.. I will bring coffee"

Manik : "No bua.....My stomach is full. You give whatever to your daughter. Dadi even scolded her this morning that she didn't eat breakfast properly"

Nandini immediately : "No..no I don't want... I ate breakfast properly"

Sharmila hiding her laughter, .... with serious face : " I found that you both are afraid to eat my breakfast, right?"

All chuckled knowing Sharmila's fake anger!

Rajeev enquired Manik about Raj's business. Manik too patiently answered him.

Rajeev : "What Nandini? You are very silent since you came....Are you angry on your Dad?"

Nandini : "What Dad! Why should I be angry on you.....You were talking something important. So I kept quiet....Where is sona di? Is she sleeping?"

Sharmila : "No dear. Now only she had her breakfast and went to her room."