❤️Part 36❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Shekhar decided to celebrate Nandini's birthday in Village itself as per her wish....
............................................................
Since two days Nandini is yearning to see Nyonika and talk to her...She kept remembering Nyonika always..

When Nandini thought to visit Nyonika, she for once don't like Kalyani and on the other side feared for Manik thinking what he would say..

Thinking this she kept locked her wish of meeting Nyonika in her heart itself...

But she thought to make atleast video call..

So she dialled Nyonika's number...But since Nyonika switched off her mobile data, the call didn't reached her...

So Nandini dialled the landline number...

She prayed to god in mind that Manik should not pick up the call..

When landline is answered, Nandini  could hear Kalyani's voice saying "hello"

Nandini immediately put the call off..

Nandini  pissed off  :  "I can't talk to Nyonika bua"

When Nandini was thinking this she heard the bike sound in front of the home..

Nandini's face glowed with happiness...Thinking Manik came , she happily rushed to the main door..

.............................................................

"Anups!"

Dev is calling his mother Anupama sitting on his bike...

Anupama  :  "I am coming Dev..."

Anupama quickly locked the home and rushed to Dev..

Anupama  :  "Dev! Why are you rushing like this? Without telling me where are you taking me now?"

Dev smilingly  :  "I will tell you...Now come with me...If your hero comes, then he will not leave you anywhere without asking where you are going"

Anupama  :  "Won't he ask after we came to the home?"

Dev  :  "Anups! We will think about that afterwards...Now come and sit on the bike"

After she sat on the bike, Dev started to drive..

After some time, Dev stopped his bike in front of a home not familiar to Anupama...

Anupama  :  "Dev! Whose home is this? Why you brought me here?"

Dev  : "Come Anups...Be patient for some more time"

Dev pressed the calling bell of the door.... At the same time Nandini opened the door fastly

Nandini who opened the door felt very said...

Seeing Dev at the door, Nandini tried to smile...

Dev smilingly  :  "Hai Nandini!"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Come inside Dev"

Dev smilingly  :  "What happened Ammu baby? By looking at how fastly you opened the door and the sudden sad face, it seems you are expecting someone"